Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Kleck
Donation rank:

27 Dec 2020 14:17

Hallo Freunde des ETS2, hallo Freunde von ProMods
Es wäre sehr gut wenn man sich mit der Modifizierung von Deutschland (Südwest) befassen würde.
Eine Bundesstraße 27, wie in ETS 2, von Mannheim nach Metz/Reims gibt es nicht.
Man sollt einmal an Landeshauptstadt Saarbrücken denken (direkt an der französischen Grenze). Von und nach Saarbrücken führen folgende Autobahnen:
Nach Norden die A1 Richtung Trier-Koblenz-Köln.
Nach Osten die A6 nach Mannheim-Frankfurt.
Nach Süden/Westen die A4 (Frankreich) nach Metz-Reims-Paris mit Abzweigung vor Metz nach Straßburg.
Nach Nord/West die A8 nach Luxemburg-Belgien.
Ein solcher europäischer Knotenpunkt sollte dringend im ETS2 berücksichtigt werden.

english

Hello friends of ETS2, hello friends of ProMods It would be very good if one were to deal with the modification of Germany (southwest). There is no federal road 27, as in ETS 2, from Mannheim to Metz / Reims. One should think of the state capital Saarbrücken (directly on the French border). The following motorways lead to and from Saarbrücken: To the north take the A1 towards Trier-Koblenz-Cologne. Go east on the A6 to Mannheim-Frankfurt. To the south / west the A4 (France) to Metz-Reims-Paris with a junction before Metz to Strasbourg. To the north / west the A8 to Luxembourg-Belgium. Such a European hub should urgently be taken into account in ETS2.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 27 Dec 2020 14:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added translation, english only in the main forum!

ScuL
Founder

28 Dec 2020 13:10

We are avoiding these areas until SCS complete their rebuilding works
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

PaZz_
Third Party Developer

13 Jan 2021 03:18

Is there any developer busy in Schleswig-Holstein? I could imagine getting my hands on my hometown Kiel as a side project (& get a change from ATS) and see what's possible.

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

13 Jan 2021 09:00

No one is currently working in this area
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

Chrisi

20 Jan 2021 02:19

Moin,
Gibt aktuelle Pläne für einen Weiterbau in Schleswig-Holstein? So Geschichten wie B202->B5->B199 oder B431->B5->B199 oder A23->B5->B199? Vielleicht neue Städte über die schonmal gesprochen wurde wie Husum, Heide oder Rendsburg?
Beste Grüße!

Hi,
Are there any plans to continue the building at Schleswig-Holstein? Something like B202 -> B5 -> B199 or B431 -> B5 -> B199 or A23 -> B5 -> B199? Or new cities like Husum, Rendsburg or Heide?
Best Greetings! :D

MG Mike
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2021 18:12

@ Chrisi
As far. As I know there are no works from Promods at Schleswig Holstein.. But Good news for you from another map project. We at Euroadnetmap will have some content in Schleswig Holstein at our upcoming update.

But now I come to ETS2 1.40 open beta and the long awaited part 3 of germany reskin.
I did not see everything by now, but I took a first look on the A7 from Hattenbacher Kreuz to Intersection with A96. It looks very good. But the promods version looks also good. I think it will be a hard decision what to be merged..
I personally like the entrance to Bavaria at Promods. There is this rock wall on leftside of you when you enter Bavaria.. Is that fictionally or is it a real part of it? At SCS this is missing. If this part is a real one ease keep it when you merge the scs A7 with yours.

The A71 is build by SCS longer as Promods it has. How about to include this with Promodsmap?

Munich, no question about it. Nice from SCS to include the Allianz Arena, but this was the one and only addition. The Promods Munich stays far better!!

Same with Frankfurt am Main. SCS build the Airport.....yeahy...oh wait.. Damn it's only scenery... So keep Promods Cross Frankfurt as well as the Cargo city.. On of my favorite loading points!!

Airport at Stuttgart is very cool made. This can be part of Promods since Promods has nothing done with Stuttgart.. Also scs has a closed road but you can open it. It leads direct into the city. Maybe you can add some companies there if It makes sense.

And I think now that we are aware of what SCS has made, Promods can fire away and build your ideas for all the areas that will stay untouched by SCS.. South West Germany is still untouched.. How bad. Good that Promods has the A5 down to Swiss, but now you can build more there.

I wish you a good hand with your plans and our suggestions

Best regards
MG Mike
Last edited by MG Mike on 05 Feb 2021 18:22, edited 1 time in total.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

taurus31

05 Feb 2021 18:18

Personally I am disapointed by SCS rebuild of the Rhine-Rhur metropolitan area, few spot are better than Promods though. Nonetheless the SCS Layout is a bit strange I prefer Promods old build even if there is old prefabs, it is more realistic.

TimmyTurner95

05 Feb 2021 19:18

Germany rework phase 3 by SCS is very disappointing . Especially the Munich area is very poor, and everything towards France as well as the Rhein Ruhr area isn't any better. Hardly anything except the A7 maybe are worth being integrated into promods. Best is if PM Team keeps their Southern Germany and refresh it.
EURoadNet-Developer

id777
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2021 22:49

Promods team needs to merge it, best of two different editions.
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Frate
Donation rank:

05 Feb 2021 23:00

Except of the new Autobahn around Dortmund, Cologne and the Ruhrgebiet is also a dissappointment.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information