Balkans Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
citelis730
Donation rank:

28 Jan 2021 23:23

I think it's better to have low expectations for Balkans.

Pfc. Leyden
Donation rank:

29 Jan 2021 18:06

I think that's alright for the time being, Balkan's got quite some love relatively speaking with the latest updates, and with the upcoming Iberia dlc, all manpower available will go into the merging work anyway.
I speak 🇩🇪 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 🇷🇺

natjer3

30 Jan 2021 09:14

True, however the lack of a connection within Bosnia and within Albania will hopefully be fixed one day.

Sode Aliartos GR

17 Feb 2021 14:08

Hi!
First of all I have to say that I like very much the Promods map and how realistic it is. In this post, as I am Greek, I will suggest some ideas for connection Greece with Bulgaria and Turkey, the existing part and future expansion. The first thing for existing part of Greece is that it could be better if there would be some rest areas in highways. Actually, Egnatia Odos (road from Igoumenitsa to Alexandroupoli) is the only Greek highway which has only one rest area in Platanos, near Thessaloniki. In other highways the Thessaloniki - Evzoni highway includes also 1 rest area (near Polykastro I/C) and 1 gas station (after Evzoni tolls, only in direction to borders) and the Thessaloniki - Serres - Promachonas highway includes only 1 gas station (before Serres, only in direction to Serres-border). In image 1 you can see the locations. So I think you should include, at least the 2 rest areas, in future edition, as it would be faster and more realistic than going inside cities (like Thessaloniki or Serres) for fuels or rest. Then, I will suggest some roads to connect Greece with Bulgaria and Turkey. Greece has 4 border stations with Bulgaria and one under construction and 2 border stations with Turkey. So in Image 2 you can see some roads which could be included in future editions. For example if someone would like to travel from Alexandroupoli to Plovdid or Edirne would not go neither from Kipoi-Ipsala border station nor from Promachonas-Kulata border station. I know that some roads may not fit in map, but I think at least road from Alexandroupoli to Kastanies (borders with Edirne) and Ormenio (borders with Bulgaria) should be included. Finally, I would like to tell about parts of Greece not included. Especially, last 5 years in Greece new highways are completed some of them with big tunnels or bridges (for example new Tempe tunnel in Athina-Thessaloniki-Evzoni highway which is the biggest tunnel in Balkan area, the new Korinthos-Patra highway, Ionia Odos from Ioannina to Patra, and other) so I think it would be great if these new (and older) roads and cities like Athens, Patra, Larissa or Crete would be included in a future version of Promods.
In Image 1 you can see rest areas which could be included in future versions with their location in map of Promods. In Image 2 you can see connections with Bulgaria and Turkey which could also could be included i future versions. Also in these routes there could be included also some cities, shown on map.
Attachments
image 2 future connections.png
image 2 future connections.png (420.92 KiB) Viewed 1485 times
image 1 rest areas.png
image 1 rest areas.png (378.83 KiB) Viewed 1485 times

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

17 Feb 2021 17:14

Its Impossible to add these gas stations. Especially the 2 at evzoni is Impossible
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

NoveauCastrian

18 Feb 2021 02:34

I agree that there seems to be a lack of service stations in Greece at the minute. It would make sense to add the Polykastro and Platanos areas, although I would move the Platanos area further along the road towards Ptolemaida, on the straight section south west of the E90 icon.

miknick_20
Donation rank:

02 Mar 2021 21:36

Any Plans for Central Bosna (i have found there a lot of hidden roads) Western Serbia,& Crna Gora?
🚛 ETS2 player (EuropeanVoyager) 🇷🇸 🇵🇱

Visit my ETS channel ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZNnBq ... wJp_Y2ILUA

ScuL
Founder

02 Mar 2021 23:42

We have plans but we don't have any developers for that area right now
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

meshbu

08 Mar 2021 13:29

I don't have any experience with modding, but I'd like to help out with fixing some inaccuracies.

TimmyTurner95

08 Mar 2021 21:06

Can we drive directly from Bosnia to Albania in 2.60 ?
EURoadNet-Developer

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information