Middle East Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
id777
Donation rank:

20 Feb 2021 00:09

Platypus wrote:
19 Feb 2021 00:30
- Blue et Green extensions are NOT planned at all.
Platypus, blue territory is now under development by TR Extended team. They did awesome work in Istanbul! Do you know it? What can you say about that mod?
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Platypus
Developer

20 Feb 2021 01:26

Hi,

You already asked recently this about the RedSea map. I just don't replied because I'll NOT take position about the work of others teams or judge them.
Generally I didn't follow much other projects too. It's already complicated to keep everything working with the main map and SCS changes.

In other comments, you are regularly asking for news. Kindly asked, could you STOP this now ? As said many times, if there's something to be announced, I will say it here in due time.
No publication = No news = Not necessary to ask ! Thanks for understanding. I think I'm one of the people who communicate the most about the project ... But apparently this is not enough for you :(
NoveauCastrian wrote:
19 Feb 2021 07:53
... Let's not rush the devs, just wait and they'll announce it when they have something to show you ...
Thanks you for this remaining to others ;) I agree !
NoveauCastrian wrote:
19 Feb 2021 07:53
there's a ferry to Girne in the TRNC there. Also Lemon, you have forgotten about the new Turkish / Georgian border checkpoint. I think there's a good chance we'll see some development in north eastern Turkey soon
As already said North Cyprus remains a complicated subject (disputed area) ...
Georgian link is a very long term possibility, due to limited ressources. No itinirary is actually planned at all. Sorry.
mrkhmd wrote:
19 Feb 2021 14:30
..., the (Jordan) police cars skin is old (replaced by a new black and white one in 2016) that's everything I spotted till this moment. ...
Ok, thanks for info. I'll see if it could be improved when I have time ;)
LemonT_ wrote:
19 Feb 2021 20:58
As promised, I updated the map. Everything is focused on the essentials.
Ok, thanks for understanding ;)
Southern coastal road is quite correct, red color (next version) can be extended until 'Erdemli', west of Mersin
For the itinirary accross Turkey, D750 was the initial plan, instead of O21 highway. Also, nothing of this is confirmed yet ...

Regards,

mrkhmd

20 Feb 2021 12:09

Alright, boss. Take your time. ;)
there is more info under my sleeve (also cosmetic its not about road/building structure etc..) as some bridges of Amman has flag poles (Airport, Madaba and west bank bridges only).. There are between 4 or 5 flag poles with flags per side with flags of Jordan (and sometimes the flag of Amman) are installed just like the picture below:

The flag of Amman (2009-now):
download (1).png
Flag of Amman
download (1).png (5.72 KiB) Viewed 380 times
The Madaba and West Bank bridges are inside the city border so they put 2 Amman flags on each side with 3 Jordanian flags just like the picture above but they put all 4 Jordanian flags on the Airport bridge since its considered outside the city borders.

The only thing I'm afraid of is that I have never seen any bridge with flags on in ETS2, so would a move like this cause bugs? No one tried it yet.
These changes will absolutely take time since you guys are trying to cover as huge areas as possible but like I said before its cosmetic and would make it epic. 8-)

About the police cars, I don't know if its possible to bring ATS police cars models to ETS2 (since we in Jordan use Ford Explorer and Taurus police cars) but it would be nice if possible.

I hope that's everything because 3 posts about one topic are too much. I also hope that I'm not asking for impossible requests. I don't want to bring additional headache or chaos :)
Thanks for everything, Platypus. You're the boss.
Last edited by mrkhmd on 27 Mar 2021 16:12, edited 3 times in total.
Image mrkhmd

LemonT_

20 Feb 2021 15:35

Platypus wrote:
20 Feb 2021 01:26
Ok, thanks for understanding ;)
Southern coastal road is quite correct, red color (next version) can be extended until 'Erdemli', west of Mersin
For the itinirary accross Turkey, D750 was the initial plan, instead of O21 highway. Also, nothing of this is confirmed yet ...
Oh, that must be the road next to the O21 then. I'll leave the map now as it is though, since its fairly accurate. I will change it as soon as there as there's more progress to visualize.

id777
Donation rank:

21 Feb 2021 00:28

Platypus, I am sorry for that.
id777 ;)

System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core [email protected] x6
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX1060 6GB

Maerdir

21 Feb 2021 00:54

Thank you very much Playtpus for this amazing work. We look forward to developments regarding Turkey. We wish convenience.

He's trying to do his best alone. Please don't overwhelm him with unnecessary questions

Horizon™
Developer

21 Feb 2021 12:16

mrkhmd wrote:
20 Feb 2021 12:09
About the police cars, I don't know if its possible to bring ATS police cars models to ETS2 (since we in Jordan use Ford Explorer and Taurus police cars) but it would be nice if possible.
We have Ford Taurus police car model for the country of Georgia, therefore, it is mostly a matter of creating a texture and applying it for the specific model.
Post is proudly delivered by Horizon's Logistics
Roaming through desert

Developer of Lithuania
Developer of Kazakhstan
Developer of Iraq

kalaka2730

22 Feb 2021 00:28

I installed plugin paths are disappearing border roads between Syria border between Turkey's Iskenderun antakya with no roads between Latakia to Tartus

mrkhmd

23 Feb 2021 18:21

Horizon™ wrote:
21 Feb 2021 12:16
We have Ford Taurus police car model for the country of Georgia, therefore, it is mostly a matter of creating a texture and applying it for the specific model.
Now I remembered that you guys have already brought that model to the game. That's great news! 8-)
You can ditch the Explorer if you want, also adding explorer would give diversity to the game.
Thanks a lot :)
Last edited by mrkhmd on 14 Mar 2021 09:51, edited 1 time in total.
Image mrkhmd

SturmZebra
Donation rank:

11 Mar 2021 19:59

worldisblack wrote:
19 Dec 2020 11:24
Hello Platypus. I've got some news for you. From today, population and altitude informations on city signs are removed in Turkey. Now the signs looks like this:

I am probably the only one, who thinks this is really sad.
Last edited by Trucker2223 on 11 Mar 2021 20:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed images, don't quote images
Favourite games: Rainbow Six: Siege, ETS2, Terraria

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information