Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
MG Mike
Donation rank:

27 Mar 2021 00:07

Hi, i think A31 should be possible.. We had once the Emden Addon, how about to include Emden in the Map ? The whole Ostfriesland Area is empty.. similar as in EuroadnetMap there is Space for a little part of Wilhelmshaven and A29 also..

a little difficulty could be A31 dowon to south, i think then the dutch border should be moved a littel towards west... if A31 would be build possibly it could be Papenburg with the Meyerwerft be there.. and / or Cloppenburg if it is not too close to each.. in that case the A29 could be there in full stretch down to Dreieck Alhorner Heide..

Space should be there.. but less manpower to map all this... or nobody who wants to do this.. but let´s wait and see, maybe something comes in the future ?!

@Mandelsoft wrote:

"The merges aren't done yet. We want to merge some SCS content near Frankfurt, a completed BAB71, "

concerning the BAB 71.. what do you think on my idea to it i posted with pictures here?:
https://www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f ... start=2920

posting no. 8

would be nice if you can correct SCS down there with connection down to Nürnberg.. the countryroads down there from scs are, sorry, boring as most of all countryroads by SCS in Germany.. The B71 from Soltau to Ülzen is very good made. that´s what they should look like all over germany.. so i would prefer the A70 with intersection to A71 and also connection with A73 to Nürnberg..

best regards
MG Mike
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

27 Mar 2021 15:58

MandelSoft wrote:
26 Mar 2021 19:50
The aforementioned BAB43 to Münster will not return, but we may be able to link up the BAB40 to the Netherlands.
It's bit of a shame that the A43 won't come back. I used that road very often when travelling from Bremen/Hamburg area towards Belgium, and norhtern Frace :( On the other hand the A40 with crossing into NL through Velno would be very very wellcomed. I wished for that road for sooo long.
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

UmutCanB1907

28 Mar 2021 01:05

Is there any way to add Hamelin (Hameln) in to the game? You could connect it trough the B217 to Hanover as an example. Please let me know if that would be possible.

Thank you

ScuL
Founder

28 Mar 2021 11:49

trphlcs wrote:
26 Mar 2021 16:31
I really have to say that you did a superb work on Kreuz Bad Oeynhausen and the way to Bad Oeynhausen, I'm driving on this stretch nearly every day and it's exactly like in real life now. But on the other side I'm a bit disappointed and wish you would have added the real Gohfeld intersection ( https://www.google.com/maps/@52.202558,8.746363,15.5z ). If there wasn't enough space for it I'm totally fine with it as it's now. :)
I worked on those connections and there was really no way to fit the Gohfield junction. There is just no space
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Arvidsson-Källqvist
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2021 14:43

By the way I just flew around in the freecam to discover that almost the entire A43 is still ingame. It's just the intercharge with the A1 that is missing, and the A1 actually has the Hamm-Bockum/Werne intercharge instead, on almost the same spot where the A43 used to begin, yet this new one is unusable.

So woulndn't it be possible to remove this new inaccesible intercharge and reconnect the A43 to the A1 in it's place? I can see that the scenery changed considerably in that zone but still. It seems to be a waste to have a 90% complete road ingame being inaccesible just because it misses a connection.
Company: David Kiesch International Transport & Spedition SRL
Headquarter: Cluj-Napoca
Truck: 2021 Volvo FH500 Globetrotter XL
Numberplate: CJ 21 WLX

trphlcs
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2021 16:21

ScuL wrote:
28 Mar 2021 11:49

I worked on those connections and there was really no way to fit the Gohfield junction. There is just no space
nevertheless great work! :)

MG Mike
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2021 16:55

Yes I agree with that..

But I think it is a decision made purely rationally. I guess the A43 is too old and sloppy mapping as Mandelsoft several times said. And if it is the case it has to go.. No matter if it could still used or not.. If things a there too old and sloppy in the eyes of the Chiefmapper, they have to go.. Instead of leaving them and exchange when someone build it new.

Some other light criticism I have, Promods in Germany looses some nice details they had before. Example the Werratal Bridge has no more emergency breaking lane for loose trucks...

And maybe I think the Werratalbridge signs are also missing due to it is the vanilla Bridge now.

Then I looked at Bremen which is rebuild. The quality is good there, no question. Well done. Also the overgrown walls at the A27.. Very nice.. But the road network is still fictive and the City itself is also like Hamburg or Hannover now the vanilla one..

But Folks, if you fly around, take a look to the isle Rügen. Finally it is in the works... Even it is not done yet, I say already today, that looks really fine all there.
Last edited by MG Mike on 29 Mar 2021 07:13, edited 2 times in total.
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

TimmyTurner95

28 Mar 2021 20:31

So I tested the new work in Germany and I ahve to say great work !
I hope that the rest of Germany also gets refreshed and also the cities need proper rebuilds and not just a reskin.

But one thing: near A 44 exit Büren there is still a quarry which isn't there in real life (I checked it out on google maps). You only changed the textures on the road between A 44 and A2.
EURoadNet-Developer

ozcn_isikdemir

29 Mar 2021 08:30

Hi, Do you think add Nienburg, Rotenburg (Wümme), Verden an der Aller and B215 in Promods? Thanks :)
Attachments
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG
Cities above B215
Ekran Alıntısı.PNG (316.95 KiB) Viewed 566 times

Kamui_

29 Mar 2021 09:41

These three are all not really big cities. I guess its a chance of 0% to see something like that in this mod in the future.

Hinzugefügt nach 4 Minuten 58 Sekunden:
TruckingDutchman010 wrote:
23 Feb 2021 12:56
I'm still hoping for the road from Luxembourg city into Germany (A1) being built sometime. Atm if you drive from Luxembourg to Germany, you have to either drive via the country road to the Belgian E40 and pass the border towards Köln, or you have to go via France A31/A4 and then take the very unrealistic country road towards Mannheim.

It would be awesome if there's going to be built a motorway from Luxembourg city to Koblenz, via the A1 (L) and the German A64 / A1 / A48, connecting to the A61 near Koblenz. Eventually with some scenery of Trier (since I think Trier is too close to Luxembourg city to build it as a functional city, but who knows...).
At Frankfurt am Main there are also Wiesbaden and Mainz, which are really close for ETS standards. I see no problem to add Trier if someone wanna do it. Little bit strange to have no city from the Saarland since this day.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information