do not crush French cities for compatibility with DLC IBERIA

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jeanpaul6264
Donation rank:

07 Apr 2021 16:20

hello to all the PROMODS team excuse me but I'll still bore you with this the last post I sent and the answers received please don't crush the French cities of PAU, PERPIGNAN, and NARBONNE and Spanish cities like THE JONCQUERA to be compatible with the DLC IBERIA of SCS it would be a pity these cities were very well realized and designed I know that eventually can be SCS hello to all the PROMODS team excuse me but I'll still bore you with this the last post I sent and the answers received please don't crush the French cities of PAU, PERPIGNAN, and NARBONNE and Spanish cities like THE JONCQUERA to be compatible with the DLC IBERIA of SCS it would be a pity these cities were very well realized and designed I know that eventually can be SCS French and Spanish cities that I quoted above but really it's really heartbreaking all to be compatible!!!!! French and Spanish cities that I quoted above but really it's really heartbreaking all to be compatible!!!!! What a waste!!!!!!

Shiva

07 Apr 2021 16:34

ProMods Pau is very old now, SCS's Lacq is good looking. ProMods has a nice base to do an updated Pau.
ProMods La Jonquera is a bit old too, over 5 years old. SCS's La Jonquera is scenic, but development possibilities seem excellent.
Perpignan and Narbonne? future will tell.

Have you seen SCS's Lacq? and videos about SCS's La Jonquera tolls and reststop?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-oVtm53G0k&t=3776s
If not, take a look.

I think it would be sad if the road from France to Barcelona by SCS would be overwritten.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

R3L3NTL3555
Donation rank:

07 Apr 2021 20:25

jeanpaul6264 wrote:
07 Apr 2021 16:20
hello to all the PROMODS team excuse me but I'll still bore you with this the last post I sent and the answers received please don't crush the French cities of PAU, PERPIGNAN, and NARBONNE and Spanish cities like THE JONCQUERA to be compatible with the DLC IBERIA of SCS it would be a pity these cities were very well realized and designed I know that eventually can be SCS hello to all the PROMODS team excuse me but I'll still bore you with this the last post I sent and the answers received please don't crush the French cities of PAU, PERPIGNAN, and NARBONNE and Spanish cities like THE JONCQUERA to be compatible with the DLC IBERIA of SCS it would be a pity these cities were very well realized and designed I know that eventually can be SCS French and Spanish cities that I quoted above but really it's really heartbreaking all to be compatible!!!!! French and Spanish cities that I quoted above but really it's really heartbreaking all to be compatible!!!!! What a waste!!!!!!
The entire area is a lagfest that needs to be redone imho.

xxsamdu972xx
Developer

07 Apr 2021 21:29

Hello,
This french part of the map must be rebuilt because this area does not meet promods quality standards,
I will work later after the release of Iberia + Promods compatibility, these cities will come back little by little so don't worry ;)
Junior Tester since ProMods 2.46
Developer since ProMods 2.51

Image Working somewhere in france

Shiva

08 Apr 2021 09:58

Regarding Perpignan. If it fitted in again , then there will be a total rebuild needed.
All the way from Narbonne to the north side of Barcelona.
I'm interested to see how that will be made.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information