Game crashes to desktop when zooming in map view 2.55.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
mrflashlight1

18 Apr 2021 00:37

Whenever I enter the map view in 1.40 with Promods 2.55 enabled, I crash to the desktop when zooming in on the map while in map view. I have tried multiple solutions including rearranging my load order, and even increasing the buffer page size as was mentioned in a previous post on this forum by another user, but this solution has not worked. I have posted the game log below so that someone can look at it.

Pfc. Leyden
Donation rank:

18 Apr 2021 12:35

I have the exact same issue, as my topic below. I've increased the buffer page size to 20, I've added -unlimitedlog -mm_max_resource_size 90 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1000 -mm_pool_size 7168 to the game's launch options as well, but still to no avail.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=38726
I speak 🇩🇪 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇪🇸 🇷🇺

mrflashlight1

19 Apr 2021 00:00

So I think I may have figured out what's going on. Last night after I posted this, I continued to look around for suggestions. I found a forum post about missing road connections near St. Petersburg (and possibly missing sign textures from what I understood). here is the forum post to that discussion viewtopic.php?f=42&t=10186&start=4210. When I went into the map view, I noticed that I was missing those roads too. I assumed that this was what was causing the problem (I had everything in the correct load order and the only other map I use besides Promods and RusMap is Southern Region). So I created a new profile without RusMap or Southern Region and checked to see if I could replicate it with only Promods. I was able to go into the map view without having a game crash. I think that this is either a RusMap problem or that there is a sector conflict with Promods.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information