[OBS] Finnmark Mod - Saltfjellet - Beta - Promods 2.63+64 / ETS2 1.46

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
some-thing

15 Apr 2021 22:31

Good to know, that it works with ProMods 2.55. Somewhere I read that the 2.55 version is just a removal of the ProMods sectors that are located in Spain. That then prevents ProMods from overwriting the Iberia DLC, and allows you to drive on the newly published content from SCS. So I kinda expected no big issues there but you never know....
If you experience problems with the Finnmark Mod and ProMods 2.55 please tell me ;) I did not purchase the Iberia DLC yet :P

The next Finnmark Mod update which will focus around Kautokeino is based on ProMods 2.52. This means Iberia will not be a requirement for the next version. I hope that the Finnmark Mod will stay compatible to ProMods 2.55, and hopefully generate some flexibility there. Since the Finnmark Mod requires ProMods to be present, this means that once ProMods makes the Iberia DLC a requirement, then also the Finnmark Mod will need that DLC in order to function.

fauna2
Donation rank:

16 Apr 2021 19:31

Works well with DLC Iberia

some-thing

24 Apr 2021 02:54

Added the download link for the new version (Samelandet) that contains Kautokeino and makes Karasjok its own city. There's not a lot of roads in this release - it rather establishes the important Enontekiö/Kautokeino link.

Please report bugs here, if you find some.

If you prefer Cyrillic city names and don't mind some experiments:
Open the scs package of the mod and go to /locale/ru_ru - in this folder there is a file named "russian_local_module.varanger.sii" - rename that to local_module.varanger.sii (rename the original file first) and the game should load with the Cyrillic versions of the cities in question if you are using the Russian language settings. If your system is set to another language, just copy that file into whatever language folder you need (e.g. bg_bg for Bulgarian). I copied the city names from the Russian version of wikipedia, so I have literally no clue, if they're correct, hence they aren't really officially supported, just tell me if you find errors...

fauna2
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2021 12:00

Have tested the new road, nothing wrong with them. GOOD work you do. THANKS

GoldenGamer

24 Apr 2021 12:27

This is so epic

Plumply1972
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2021 10:46

For Finnmark Mod Samelandet Release & Nordkynvegen Release needed or only Samelandet Release (newest one) ?

fauna2
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2021 13:48

only the latest(newest one)

CH1BRU

25 Apr 2021 19:34

Hello,

is it planned that this mod will be integrated into ProMods?
I ask about the multiplayer, unfortunately you can't drive there in the MP.
It's a great job, and very real. I am often out there with my caravan and especially Meham and the other places are built very real. Great and thanks to the mapper! :)

Regards Holger / ch1bru

fredfrey
Donation rank:

27 Apr 2021 08:13

first of all i have to say i love this! its a fantastic map, now my wife can be pist at me because i sleep in børselv irl and at home! xD

little bug report, at polarfish berlevåg there is no delivery spot so when you pick a load to polarfish you cant get unloaded.

thanks from a norwegian truckdriver delivering fish feed in nordland troms and finnmark

some-thing

27 Apr 2021 18:05

Oh nice, finally a bug report :)
Just checked the situation in Berlevåg: The Polar Fish company asset has no dedicated delivery slot marked, so I guess that's why you saw none. I wonder why the game spawns jobs to Berlevåg Polar Fish then?
Anyway, this isn't intended and I just changed the company asset in Berlevåg to one that has a delivery slot. In a quick test it seemed to work normally now. So this change should be available in the next update. Not yet sure if this is going to be a dedicated bugfix or a completely new version of the mod - depends a bit on the number of bugs ;)

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information