[REL] TR Extended Map 1.3 [1.43]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
BreakerTR
Donation rank:

31 May 2021 13:25

Good afternoon TR Extended Team,

I would like to ask you whether you plan to add Kandira into the Marmara Edition Part 1 you've announced. Further I want to know will there be the roads continued to Kandira via Sile and Agva? Thank you very much.

EDIT:
Will the city of Körfez be present at least as scenery including the Service Station called "TEM 76"? I do not want to ask too much but I am curious to the extreme at the moment.
Engineering Student and Taxi Driver.
Using ProMods since v2.20.

Languages:
Image Image Image Image

slmctn

16 Jun 2021 11:52

Bursa: Oyak Renault Automobile Factories

In TR Extended Map Mod, you will discover real-life industrial areas besides new cities and road networks, and you will enjoy transporting to local companies. While the work on the Marmara version of our map mod continues at full speed, today we would like to share with you in-game screenshots from the automotive industry in Bursa.

Bursa is Turkey’s largest industrial city and automotive production center according to industry statistics. The factories of many automobile brands are located in Bursa, which is known as the “Capital of Automotive”. One of them is Oyak-Renault Automobile Factories.
Established in Bursa in 1969, Oyak Renault Automobile Factories is one of Renault’s highest capacity production facilities outside of Western Europe, with an annual production capacity of 378,000 cars and 920,000 engines. These Factories are one of the Renault Group’s 40 production centers worldwide. The automobiles and mechanical parts produced by Oyak Renault are exported to more than 60 countries where the Renault Group operates.

In Euro Truck Simulator 2 TR Extended Map Marmara version, drivers will have the opportunity to transport and deliver variety equipment and produce in the automotive industry. If you think that the automotive industry is represented only by this company, you are wrong. You can be sure that there will be more content to show you in the future. Stay tuned to be informed about new developments regarding our map mod. Thanks for your patience and support.

TR Extended Map Team

Şuraya eklendi 26 dakika 17 saniye:
Thank you @BreakerTR and sorry for the late answer.
Kandıra, may be on the next versions, not now.
There is not enough space for TEM76.

brainiac
Donation rank:

16 Jun 2021 20:34

I am worried about what will happen when Promods reach your area.
As I can see from this thread, your map is great and I don't want to have to choose which map to play one day.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

BreakerTR
Donation rank:

21 Jun 2021 15:12

slmctn wrote:
16 Jun 2021 12:24
Thank you @BreakerTR and sorry for the late answer.
Kandıra, may be on the next versions, not now.
There is not enough space for TEM76.
It is no problem at all. Just do your thing and I am happy. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to the initial release of Marmara Part 1.
Engineering Student and Taxi Driver.
Using ProMods since v2.20.

Languages:
Image Image Image Image

Ksrls007

20 Jul 2021 20:24

abi hendek gelecek mi ?

will there be the city hendek ?

simulasyonturk

21 Jul 2021 12:43

TR Extended Marmara: Eskihisar-Topçular Ferry

Marmara Region; It has a good transportation network due to its plain surface forms, the straits connecting the continents of Asia and Europe, and being surrounded by seas. The facilities in land, air, rail and sea transportation ensure that the products produced in the region reach the consumption area in a short time. One of the important parts of the transportation network in the region is the Izmit Gulf crossing.

With the car ferry transportation carried out between Eskihisar pier in Gebze district of Kocaeli province and Topçular pier in Yalova Taşköprü town, vehicles traveling on the Istanbul-Bursa line shorten the road without traveling around the Gulf of Izmit.

With the ferry crossing that will take place in TR Extended Marmara Edition, you can save time by crossing the Gulf of Izmit faster and deliver your cargo in less time. We can already say that there will be an alternative route to the ferry crossing the Gulf. Don't forget to follow us for more information. As the TR Extended Map team, we congratulate you on Eid-al-Adha and wish you many more eids with your loved ones.

and much more https://trextendedmap.com/2021/07/tr-ex ... lar-ferry/

OMNI du 31
Developer

21 Jul 2021 21:24

@simulasyonturk dude, all the links are broken.
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Shiva

25 Jul 2021 17:42

orucovic, what is broken?
For me the https://trextendedmap.com/ links do work.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

OMNI du 31
Developer

25 Jul 2021 19:58

@Shiva None of them were working when I replied. They apparently fixed it without even thanking lol
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Shiva

26 Jul 2021 13:33

Maybe it was some temporary. On either their side, or your side.
+ possible that they not even read here, if there was some error.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information