Discussion: Heart of Russia DLC and RusMap

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
Shiriru94
Donation rank:

31 May 2021 11:36

Hello Folks.

I've just seen the SCS one, but there is no much talking about the impact for the mapmakers, which would be more relevant, since I play a huge map combo :D

It's still pretty far away until HoR will be released though... Confirmed area is even unknown (with Belarus or not / how far into Volga) and yet: What are your thoughts? What will happen with RusMap, VolgaMap, SibirMap, etc.?

I wonder what this prediction will lead us and if our guessings will come true - or not.

Greets from Switzerland
Shiriru94
Schweizer truckt durch Eurasien :D

My Mod Combo (ETS2)

Shiva

31 May 2021 15:09

VolgaMap, SibirMap and more, those will get more resources. But mostly unaffected by HoR.
RusMap on the other hand. A lot of the area will be in the DLC, except for Belarus, it seems. The road to Murmansk would be unaffected too, it seems. Altho Depending on how north HoR goes, it could be that the parts of RusMap south of Lake Ladoga could be affected?
South? Tambov, Voronezj and Kursk should be south of the HoR area.
Orjol? Maybe in HoR, maybe not.

Well, Belarus will be affected, even if not in HoR. The map sectors that are shared with HoR, will have to be remerged, if one wants to travel in Belarus.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information