Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

06 May 2021 16:51

It is very pixelated and the area around it (the parking) looks very outdated. I managed to add SCS´s Parking which looks way better
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

derLPMaxe

28 May 2021 01:14

I don't know if this is the right place to post, but thank you for adding Anklam as a representative town for the western-most part of Pomerania. Due to scale, it is obviously not the most accurate representation, but it does well on catching the overall vibe of the region. It would be cool if you could create a connection to Swinemünde, as it is an important route for both freight and pax traffic to the city - at least until the tunnel is completed. Whilst the route via Zecherin is more scenic, the route via Wolgast is longer and passes through the entire island of Usedom. I have no clue how the map editor works, but if someone of the project is willing to take up this suggestion, I'd be happy to do some on-site scouting and taping some drives along the route.

Regardless of whether or not this suggestion gets implemented in the future, I'll get the paid download from now on.
Greetings, Max.

Please do not send me unsolicited messages requesting for help on a project.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

01 Jun 2021 22:39

As far as I have seen at the newest version of the Poland rebuild map which is similar to Promods Poland cause once they worked together, there is a connection from Anklam to Swinemünde.
There is a bridge over some water but I doesn't really feel like drive on an island (Usedom) but the landscape looks nice and you can easily come to Swinemünde..
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Frate
Donation rank:

08 Jun 2021 23:08

Now that the SCS Germany-Rebuild is completed, what are your plans for the future? I´d like to see a rebuild of the "Ruhrgebiet" and Cologne and "north rhine-westphalia" in general, as it is one of the oldest parts of Promods-Germany.
Since I am talking about future plans, the map on the first site of the thread is probably not up to date anymore. Would be nice if we could get an updated version.

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

22 Jun 2021 09:10

Yesterday I arrived by ferry at Travemünde port (coming from Helsinki), heading for Hamburg. But I noticed as soon as I left the port that I was driving in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, while in reality Travemünde port is situated in Schleswig-Holstein. Also, I was led onto the BAB20 towards the BAB1, while in reality I should be driving via Lübeck to the BAB1. Looks like Travemünde in the game is in reality the city of Wismar or some place overthere, it's too far to the East. Is ProMods planning to build Travemünde at the right spot in the future? And maybe also add the ferry link to Trelleborg? I hope so, would be very nice! :)

MG Mike
Donation rank:

22 Jun 2021 10:34

Yeah the location is a little weird..
Also the fact that a Mapper started an Interchange from A1 to A226 with signs to Travemünde but in the end it is only scenery cause it doesn't fit with the space there.. So this was not necessary exept someone can shift the Ferry port a d then a connection is possible..

MG Mike
Donation rank:

09 Jul 2021 15:46

Yesterday I had a tour from my Headquarters at Bremerhaven with direction a little town in Slowakia.. So my route took me along the A14 to reach A4 and later A17 to Czechia.

The A14 is a complete Promods made Autobahn. It is also some times older or maybe even outdated,

I think it can also use a refreshment. The landscape around is nice and flat how it is to be expected in Northern and middle germany.. I like it still a lot. Especially the airport With the start and landing track over the Autobahn is nice...

I hope it is on the teams to do list. Maybe a change of the vegetation, the road textures and a newer and better airport tower would already make some visible improvements...

Tremonia1974
Donation rank:

19 Jul 2021 09:24

morien130 wrote:
07 Apr 2021 13:01
Do you think, the A33 is managable? For ex. like that?
Inked20210406222304_1_LI.jpg
Inked20210406222252_1_LI.jpg
could be
CEO of K&W Transportlogistik v.GmbH

MacMarine

20 Jul 2021 17:11

Guess that now when SCS came out with new uppdate this is going to take som time. And it is better go to cabin fishing then sitting at comp waiting for uppdate ;)

abondar24

18 Aug 2021 12:00

Hi Guys,

Are there any plans to bring back Ulm and to add Karlsruhe?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information