Türkiye Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
GoingDutch
Donation rank:

10 Sep 2021 19:28

ottomanonur wrote:
10 Sep 2021 12:34
i use both of them. I also have Promods 2.56 installed. how is turkey map on promods ?
Well, disable RoExtended for a short moment in Mod Manager, and see whats left from Turkey while ProMods ME still loaded

emreunalir
Developer

11 Sep 2021 11:36

worldisblack: Thank you so much! :)
ottomanonur: We do not have such a study in that area. It shouldn't be about us
chrissav2002 You know right ;)
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

Mitsos M.

15 Sep 2021 20:26

Hi Emre. Any plans for Karadeniz (Pontus) area (Trabzon, Gumushane, etc.). My grandparents were from here :D :D I would love to drive from Thessaloniki to Trabzon sometime. Or is it already covered by other maps? :?:
Games are just dull without mods. DLC's are not enough. Gaming's magic is on the mods.

emreunalir
Developer

20 Sep 2021 13:47

Dear JTEdimandix, Like the Greece project, the Turkey project aims to include the whole country in ProMods. In the future, a Promods user will be able to drive his truck from Lisbon to Batumi without interruption.
But after the completion of the Black Sea (Pontus) region, probably the European corridor (Çanakkale / Dardanelles - Mersin) and the capital Ankara, its construction can be started :)

I'm from Thessaloniki too ;)

Ksrls007

20 Sep 2021 15:13

atatürk is from thessaloniki too ( he was born there )

Mitsos M.

20 Sep 2021 16:08

emreunalir wrote:
20 Sep 2021 13:47
Dear JTEdimandix, Like the Greece project, the Turkey project aims to include the whole country in ProMods. In the future, a Promods user will be able to drive his truck from Lisbon to Batumi without interruption.
But after the completion of the Black Sea (Pontus) region, probably the European corridor (Çanakkale / Dardanelles - Mersin) and the capital Ankara, its construction can be started :)

I'm from Thessaloniki too ;)
Nice to hear that. My ancestors were from a village near Αργυρούπολις (Gumushane) in Pontus. I also have some slight ancestries from Σμύρνη (Izmir) and Καισάρεια (Kayseri, I hope I spelled it right). I don't live in Thessaloniki, I live in Crete since I also have an ancestry from there, but I believe Thessaloniki is the only city someone from Greece would expect a trip to Pontus (Too many Pontic Greeks). But perhaps I could drive everywhere from Everywhere once everything's completed. :D
Games are just dull without mods. DLC's are not enough. Gaming's magic is on the mods.

emreunalir
Developer

22 Sep 2021 21:03

My family is a Turko-Greek family from Thessaloniki Giannitsa. They immigrated to Turkey for religious reasons during the Turkish-Greek war.
As you know, Anatolia is a very large peninsula. And I am looking for different solutions to unite this peninsula by myself. By the way, one of my grandparents is from the Black Sea region. I hope we can do a "Brotherhood Comvoy" one day. I think the route could go like this.

Trabzon / Trapezoúnta > Ankara / Ánkyra > İzmir / Smýrni > Istanbul / Konstantinoúpoli > Thessaloniki / Selanik > Athens / Atina or vice versa :P

efemsradyo

23 Sep 2021 10:43

Dear Platypus,

Thank you for Toprakkale Castle, yo're great!

Dear emreunalir,

Can you share a few images from the Mersin Osmaniye road, the construction of which has been completed? We missed and can't wait :)

mrkhmd

23 Sep 2021 21:57

emreunalir wrote:
22 Sep 2021 21:03
My family is a Turko-Greek family from Thessaloniki Giannitsa. They immigrated to Turkey for religious reasons during the Turkish-Greek war.
As you know, Anatolia is a very large peninsula. And I am looking for different solutions to unite this peninsula by myself. By the way, one of my grandparents is from the Black Sea region. I hope we can do a "Brotherhood Convoy" one day.
Reading such things give me the feeling that we are connected with each other in some way... which is very nice :)
Image mrkhmd

emreunalir
Developer

05 Oct 2021 11:43

Hello ProTruckers!
I'm here with new developments. I didn't want to give feedback before my work was certain.

I'm here with Çanakkale optimization! Yes, I had put the work in the Western Anatolian region on the shelf for a while. With the support of dear Platypus, I was able to optimize this region in a short time, it's almost done!
As you can see from the first two images, there were some problems related to vegetation in the Ganos Mountains, these were fixed, of course, the sea and streams were renewed specific to the Marmara Sea texture.

Thanks to the new optimization, some additions were made due to the delivery date of the 1915 Çanakkale Bridge, which will be put into service on March 18, 2022!

Dardanelles is preparing you with its unique color, realistic ports, bridge, special mountains and hills ;)

Some minor improvements.
Thanks to the dear Platypus, airports are now more prominent on maps. and Turkish companies such as Anadolu Jet, Pegasus Airlines added to airports and Turkish skies

(Atatürk Airport)

Thanks to the dear Horizon, your intercontinental crossings are now more impressive! as in Suez!

(Continental Europe)

Regards...

mrkhmd: Of course, we are also connected as ProMods family ;)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information