Germany Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

19 Aug 2021 00:28

It would be nice to do that but we don't have a developer for it at the moment
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Frate
Donation rank:

19 Aug 2021 19:29

I have a question, will the update plan on the first site ever get updated? Would be cool to know how your plans are after SCS completed the Germany Revision, especially that the last one was done in 2017. A lot of things must have changed.

tantalus

04 Oct 2021 20:18

Really strong performance issues on Berlin, is this a known issue? i was loving driving through Germany and then plof, i reached Berlin and it was terrible.

koxsuser

05 Oct 2021 09:51

True. Berlin has f*cked up optimization. Plus it has a bit outdated assets.
So I would put it in high priority to rebuild. ;)

MG Mike
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2021 14:24

Similar like Frankfurt or Nürnberg.. Also old assets in there.
Maybe they do it the Hamburg-way.. 🤔😜🙄

Edit. But from what I have heard last time not. They will rather keep and modernize Berlin and also Frankfurt
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

Frate
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2021 17:19

If we are talking about old Promods Areas, the area in north rhine westphalia is even older and needs a rebuild. As far as I remember it´s been the same since 1.90.

MG Mike
Donation rank:

05 Oct 2021 18:28

The most probably thing that will happen is that the team just deletes all their old areas and replace by SCS and then modify the SCS stuff

This happened at Hamburg in the first place. And meanwhile also Hannover and the A7 from Hannover down to Hattenbacher Interchange. Also A1 from Osnabrück up to Horster Dreieck..

I really hope for some nice rebuilds at new standards for Berlin, Hamburg mostly, Frankfurt and all other older areas, but I also know it takes time and there are not very much mappers for germany and other countries are also in the works
Company : Euro Line Logistics International vGmbH
Headquarters: Hamburg (D)
Additional quarters: Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, Berlin, Rostock, Bremen, Spaden

Euro Line in Europe: Sweden, Russia, Romania and Iceland
Follow us on Instagram #Eurolinelogistics

tantalus

05 Oct 2021 21:27

koxsuser wrote:
05 Oct 2021 09:51
True. Berlin has f*cked up optimization. Plus it has a bit outdated assets.
So I would put it in high priority to rebuild. ;)
Thanks for the info. Take your time. ;)

Also roads. After the new lighting "revamp" or whatever SCS wants to call it, some roads, i guess old ones, are so shiny in cabin view that are impossible to drive by.
Not specifically talking about Berlin, but about old assets generally speaking. I know its a lighting issue and switching to newer assets is not going to solve the problem
but at least our eyes will not suffer that much.
This is even worst on ATS atm.

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

12 Nov 2021 15:28

Are there any plans to rebuild the road between Metz (A4 France) and Mannheim? At the moment it's a non-realistic standard SCS country road. In reality it is the French A320 and the German A6 which looks wayyy else than the current base map road. It would be nice to add Saarbrücken along this route as well, for if I'm right, Saarland is still the only German bundesland which is not represented on the map (nor by SCS or ProMods) at all, other than the fact that the current road runs through the area where Saarland should be.

Scorpiors

12 Nov 2021 19:34

If You look beck at paige 1 you can see that they are planning that in later stadium, and i think after version 2.60, or maybe later!
Last edited by bmwGTR on 13 Nov 2021 10:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours
I Play euro truck simulator for fun, and I find the game and promods very cool! I love it!!!
And Uses promods sinds 1.35.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information