GREECE

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
jeanpaul6264
Donation rank:

12 Oct 2021 13:27

sorry if i'll tell you that but you can't hire a developer to just do Greece it would be great finally a new European country Greece which would be finished with all Greek islands it would do much more loading and unloading in Greece and its islands today there are only a few cities there is not even Athens and Patras sorry to write you what i think but i believe that we have the right because we are part of the promods community

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

12 Oct 2021 16:20

Developers are free to work where they want. if someone wants to work in Greece then he will otherwise not.
Also demanding new content is a violation of rule 3b: app.php/rules#rule-2b and you should now that very well, since you've been warned and also temp banned before because of that violation. So please stop demanding new content, otherwise we have to ban you again.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

jeanpaul6264
Donation rank:

13 Oct 2021 07:40

sorry but we still have the right to say what we want to see in promods and give our opinion no ??? it is part of the community to give our opinion and to wish to have new countries after it is up to you to answer us kindly without having to ban us for having given our opinion on what we want to have and to give some little advice this is also the community of banning a person because he may want to see a new country or cities it is not normal we can say what we want that there are new in promods future now this is also the community to say if we want this or that country or city after it is up to you to respond kindly to your fans without banning a nobody because we still have our opinion to give we pay for the new versions of promods

best regards jean paul

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Oct 2021 09:05

Well, we have that rule for a reason you know. Developers may lose interest in developing if many people are demanding stuff which haven't been made (yet).
You can also be happy with what the developers already brought to the game. Think about the amount of free time spend in making the stuff.

There is a fine line between demanding stuff, and suggesting stuff. Sure. But I know Trucker well enough to know why he's saying what he says. Better to take notice of it, and ask accordingly. No need to discuss the decision.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

bricksathome
Developer

13 Oct 2021 12:03

ProMods developers do not get paid, as such it is impossible to 'hire' a developer to make Greece. ProMods developers get to choose where they want to map. It would make little sense to force someone that's volunteering their free time to work where they don't want to work and as a result that is not done. While it would be good to make progress in otherwise ignored areas of the map, this will only happen if a developer chooses to do so.

Technically you can say what you want to be added to ProMods but doing so is almost certainly completely pointless because all the developers have their own ideas for where they want to work, a post like this will do nothing to change their mind. which is why we discourage the 'please add xxxx town' posts, they're repetitive and don't achieve anything.
The Best Way To see What I've been Doing Recently Is To Click Here!
http://www.youtube.com/c/bricksathome1

Currently working in mid Wales in ETS2
and the area around Kelowna and Vernon in ATS

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information