[REL] Maghreb Map 0.3.4 [1.48]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Vinnie Terranova

02 Nov 2021 15:58

Take a look here. I just drove in Maghreb using this map combo load order.

olaf28

02 Nov 2021 16:54

Vinnie

I already have worked out that Maghreb map wil work if you put in as low as possible in te load order.
What happens is that the conflict between the companies of Maghreb map and Promods will not effect Promods because other maps in between will first be affected. So it is not clear which mod will affected now.
Only if you use only Promods and Maghreb map in a combo. It will crash. And I find that strange. Because then you expect that the combo should have few problems.

So yes the load order works. But expect problems.
TerraMaps Administration, COO
Red Sea Map I Caribbean Map | Road to Asia Map | Corfu Map I Pacific Map
https://terramaps.net/forum/
https://www.facebook.com/TerraMapsOfficial

Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Grap: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6

Forcesius
Donation rank:

02 Nov 2021 17:19

I can load it with Maghrep and promods. But it´s not possible to take a job that lead to Morocco. No destination is showed. I can drive free down to Morocco but to take job is not possible

Vinnie Terranova

02 Nov 2021 22:46

olaf28 wrote:
02 Nov 2021 16:54
What happens is that the conflict between the companies of Maghreb map and Promods
What conflict do you mean? I took a job from Tanger to Seville (Spain), and a job back from Huelva (Spain) to Tanger, both without problems. But as there are other map mods loaded between Maghreb and ProMods it's possible that a job from Tanger to, say, a city in The Great Steppe will give problems, as The Great Steppe is loaded between Maghreb and ProMods. But I haven't check that.
Forcesius wrote:
02 Nov 2021 17:19
I can load it with Maghrep and promods. But it´s not possible to take a job that lead to Morocco. No destination is showed. I can drive free down to Morocco but to take job is not possible
It's possible that you have to wait some time before jobs are starting to show up in the Job Screen. Because I just took a job from Tanger to Spain and a job back from Spain to Tanger. Both from Freight Market. And I don't use owned trailers.
Btw, do you use only Maghreb and ProMods or do you have other map mods loaded as well?

olaf28

02 Nov 2021 23:43

Vinnie
If you check the game.log you will find that the companies of MaghebMap will conflict with Promods

Maghreb uses .sii files, They also def'd companies with very generic names like psa.sii, ctm.sii, sntl.sii, adm.sii, coca.sii, sjl.sii, etc... now we don't recognize them, but what this can do is cause potential conflicts with other maps that may use these company initials. two def's fighting over companies, whichever they load first they'll load, the next map they find the same ID, the game will say "Screw it, I ain't loading any of these companies", thus causing company def issues

I only use Maghreb and ProMods!
TerraMaps Administration, COO
Red Sea Map I Caribbean Map | Road to Asia Map | Corfu Map I Pacific Map
https://terramaps.net/forum/
https://www.facebook.com/TerraMapsOfficial

Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Grap: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6

OMNI du 31
Developer

03 Nov 2021 12:14

As a matter of fact, they aren't generic names. It's just the way the French uses in daily life like everyone orders a "Coca" instead of "Coca-cola". This could easily be fixed with definition name changes but the most prior issue with their map is missing terrain gaps and missing country codes. Especially missing country codes are an obvious sign of possible ctd-s.
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Kiimigaming12

02 Dec 2021 20:11

just test it and its look awesome thanks for the work :) i have question when the whole map will be available

CS-TMT

02 Dec 2021 22:11

When it's completed, I believe :roll:

Forcesius
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2021 09:31

Really sad it doenst work probarly with promods. Still no jobs to take in morocco.

EdgeGladiator

08 Dec 2021 23:25

Hi guys, it's been a while since there was any point regarding the map.

The work in the different regions continues well, we are in the process of fixing all the errors that were reported, as well as the compatibility issue, in order to release a new version of the map with less bugs and problems.
Personally, I am working on the complete overhaul of the signs on the map, in order to increase the realism and the feeling of being in the Maghreb.

Here are some pictures of our latest developments :

🇹🇳 Tunis :

🇹🇳 Around Medenine :

🇱🇾 Zuwarah :

🇲🇦 Rabat :

Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information