ETS2 1.34 and PM 2.33 Questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Axel Slingerland

14 Dec 2021 21:32

Merry Christmas Everyone,

I have a couple of questions regarding PM 2.33 running in ETS2 1.34. I have noticed that in my installation of the game, in Scandinavia some of the Statoil Gas Stations price stands have the original SCS 3D "Oil" signs on top of them, and others have modified Statoil signs. I have always thought that these were the same files (/model/sign/gas/gas_big_price_pm.pmd and /model/sign/gas/price_pm.pmd in PM) for most countries with each country's price stands having country specific price images overlaid on them. Could there be a mod conflict here causing some of the signs to not display the modified Statoil signs? If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance!

Ax

Edit: It was a mod conflict, as I suspected. And I remembered how to fix it! Yeehaw!
Today has been cancelled. Go back to bed.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information