[REL] Maghreb Map 0.3.4 [1.48]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
khkcon
Donation rank:

14 Dec 2021 20:43

Hi,

is it planned to connect your Map with Eurafrica or AfroMap? Both Maps are well working under actual ETS versions.
It will be fine to complete the african North along Mediterranean.

Bye

EdgeGladiator

14 Dec 2021 21:37

About AfroMap, we have integrated it into our map with the author's authorization, and we are in the process of rework it in order to bring it up to date.
Concerning Eurafrica, I didn't speak yet with the author, but yeah a connection between our two map can be really good.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Rafaelkai

14 Dec 2021 23:36

EurAfrica is paid, so I doubt a connection is possible

orestescm76
Donation rank:

15 Dec 2021 08:18

a single 1500 km for 3 €
no thanks

EdgeGladiator

15 Dec 2021 12:45

I didn't thought we need to paid for it, well too bad.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

CS-TMT

17 Dec 2021 10:10

Hello. Not related to Maghreb map but with Afromap (I don't know if it's pre-merge version or post-merge), so I'm sorry if it's not the right place.
I am using Afromap 2.2 "adjusted edition" on ETS2 v1.42 and I am having trouble with some cities: there are (at least) thtee dealers crashing my game when I approach them to discover them. One is a Renault dealer in Algiers and the other is a MAN dealer in Tunisia, I don't remember in what city.
The MAN dealer I managed to be able to "discover" by teleporting right to it and quickly save the game before it goes CTD. When it crashes, I then reopen the game, load the saved progress and right after "discovering" the dealer, I save the game again and reload it. The issue is that when I try to visit that dealer after discovering it, the game crashes everytime.
The Renault dealer in Algiers gives me the same same CTD, however I don't have the opportunity opportunity to save the progress right after teleporting, because as soon as I do it, the game CTD.
Moreover, there are a few towns that don't trigger the "discovery" do they stay undiscovered, this in Afromap Tunisia as well, except for Qawra in Malta which doesn't belong to Afromap.

khkcon
Donation rank:

19 Dec 2021 15:22

I'm using AfroMap 2.2 a long time without any problems.
I have a customization by myself added (ferry connection to Iberia and Middle-East).
But I have never tried to enter a dealer. I will try it via flycam....

Have a nice week
Bodenseetrucker

CS-TMT

21 Dec 2021 03:56

The thing is that I don't need to enter the dealer. When I go on the road and get near a dealer, when it trigger the dealer discovery the game quits.
One thing I discovered afterwards is that it is an issue only happening in the Western part of the map, in Algeria and Western part of Tunisia. Central and Eastern Tunisia have no such issues.

khkcon
Donation rank:

21 Dec 2021 20:49

Hi,

I just did a Tour from Italia to Tunis to the middle of the Map and then along the coast up to Algiers w/o any issues.
The only bug I have seen is a texture failure - missing texture = red building.

I think the Map is always useable and worth to merge it with Maghreb Map.

Bye from Switzerland

CS-TMT

22 Dec 2021 00:47

Yeah, I've noted those missing textures/red and semi-transparent buildings here and there too, but I don't care too much as I know it's a wirk in progress.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information