[REL] RusMap 2.45 [1.45.x]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
valyta2

25 Dec 2021 14:24

TheHunAssassin wrote:
25 Dec 2021 13:57
Hey guys!
I just downloaded ProMods 2.60 and RusMap 2.4.3.
Is there a new map connector to ProMods 2.60 somewhere, or the previous map connector is still compatible and working?
TruckingDutchman answered it earlier, but no one answered it yet, and I wanna know it as well before I begin replacing the old versions of these mods
Already a long time ago they answered and said that those who did will not make the connection, in general!
Read the topics, there are answers to questions!

Thedownloader

25 Dec 2021 14:32

Merry X-Mas to everybody.

I have read this Topic on the Forum of RoEx. Seriously it is very funny. They are crying cause Promods has invade their Map. Are you building in Belarus 😂. So that is just my opinion.
And Arayas also crying.
Promods is invading Ukraine, Moldova and Turkey😂.

The RusMap is simply fiction from the border of Russia/Belarus to Moscow. I used to live in Moscow and I don't see anything that reminds me on this section, only the Mkad. The only part which I like was the part from outside Moscow to Wolgograd.

I think when the SCS Heart of Russia will arrive they will connect the SCS Russian Part with their RusMap and so the Promods will have their connection🤣. And the hole discussion was useless 😎. If the RusMap wants to be alive they should take their fokus on Belarus.

That is just my opinion.
I will not crying that I lost the RusMap on my loading order. To be honest I don't care. Promods is for me the real Mod and not Arayas Roextened or RusMap.

In other words до свидания руссмап.

SpaceNIght
Donation rank:

25 Dec 2021 15:01

i look at it this way,,

We, the player base, who used Promods, RoEx, Rusmap and others are for want of a better word, "Customers" of the map modders, and if they have removed support for Promods over some percived invasion of their territory, then thats going to cause an invasion as customers who now can no longer use Roex and Rusmap in large geographical combinations, (such as wombat) then Promods will probably need to fill in that gap as customer demand will require it.

and if you are in the business of selling / giving a product to a customer base. IGNORE CUSTOMER DEMAND AT YOUR PERIL

Garrington_Levy

25 Dec 2021 15:25

Wow. This certainly has escalated somewhat. I saw some mention of a falling out over on the scs forum, but christ, I didn't think it was getting towards copywrite claims and faction based stuff.
If I were the Welsh Charles Bronson, I'd pay a quid for it.

hungarian mafioso

25 Dec 2021 15:33

Wait, so who exactly is planning to file a copyright claim against who? And also what kind of fallout? And all of this just because of 3 cities in Ukraine? Are we being serious right now?

TheHunAssassin

25 Dec 2021 15:46

valyta2 wrote:
25 Dec 2021 14:24
TheHunAssassin wrote:
25 Dec 2021 13:57
Hey guys!
I just downloaded ProMods 2.60 and RusMap 2.4.3.
Is there a new map connector to ProMods 2.60 somewhere, or the previous map connector is still compatible and working?
TruckingDutchman answered it earlier, but no one answered it yet, and I wanna know it as well before I begin replacing the old versions of these mods
Already a long time ago they answered and said that those who did will not make the connection, in general!
Read the topics, there are answers to questions!
I only had the time to read the next few comments after his question, because I'm quite busy with Christmas and family gatherings. Thanks for your answer however. Sad they don't make new road connectors anymore, ProMods is more important to me, and Russia DLC coming soon, so RusMap gotta go

SpaceNIght
Donation rank:

25 Dec 2021 16:00

hungarian mafioso wrote:
25 Dec 2021 15:33
Wait, so who exactly is planning to file a copyright claim against who? And also what kind of fallout? And all of this just because of 3 cities in Ukraine? Are we being serious right now?
anyone who makes a road connection between Promods and RoEx

hungarian mafioso

25 Dec 2021 16:08

Well thats an exemplary way to end a dispute over 3 new cities in a virtual map of Ukraine, anyways it's kind of funny to me that Roextended forum members are claiming that Promods is invading their "territory", though Promods has been working on Romania and Ukraine 3 years before Roextended was even released. Anyways, fhat exactly are these "falling outs" that Garrington_Levy was talking about?
Last edited by Volleybal4life on 25 Dec 2021 16:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not quote the post directly above yours.

Sebass18

25 Dec 2021 16:11

I have a question
will there be a connection to ProMods 2.60? question when?

WillYes

25 Dec 2021 16:17

No, there will not.

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information