PM 2.60 Road Connections (the end)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
arayas

29 Dec 2021 15:57

Evgeniy1000104 wrote:
29 Dec 2021 14:34
Why don't you take into account the fact that Ukraine Promods is more realistic than yours?
Great. Than go play Promods. i don't go into "mine is bigger than yours" argument. Is not polite.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

Evgeniy1000104

29 Dec 2021 16:04

I didn't want to offend anyone. It's just a bit of a pity that it was not possible to agree on two options for connectors, as in the case of Rusmap
Last edited by bmwGTR on 29 Dec 2021 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

arayas

29 Dec 2021 16:09

Apples and peaches. Different situation.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

29 Dec 2021 23:40

Please, guys, can we just let this rest? I'm already glad we got rid of the toxicity between the two teams, and although I'd have preferred that a ProMods based RoEx connector existed alongside of the one that exists now, and although there seems to be a demand for it, I don't want to open that can of worms now and destroy all the goodwill we had just built up again...

Just keep calm, everybody, OK?
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

Frate
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2021 00:54

arayas wrote:
29 Dec 2021 13:26
Because i don't want to reduce my map role to a placeholder map for other maps, not only Promods. Promods its a bigger project, with more users and is natural for people to ask the same question but is not a natural solution for me regarding my map.
Its like your girlfriend is telling you: "i like to spend time with you, but just until the other guy is here". Fun? Not likely.
You can always enjoy Promods without Roextended with full benefits. The number of profiles and map combo's are unlimited. Take what you like. I hope its a clear answer.
Thanks for the honest answer
although I do not agree the way you see that, I can still respect your decision.

I wish you a happy new year Arayas.

khkcon
Donation rank:

30 Dec 2021 10:06

That's why I have renamed my thread...

Happy New year to everyone from Switzerland
Stay healthy

ScuL
Founder

24 Jan 2022 02:56

Rorschach_ wrote:
28 Dec 2021 11:00
Frate wrote:
27 Dec 2021 19:13
Promods once made a road connection to Roex but Arayas didn´t like it because it overwrote parts of Roex Ukraine. He said it was disrespectful towards his work he did in Ukraine. At the same time his roadconnection overwrite Promods-Ukraine.
That is the best way to describe how this guy thinks.
Yes, of course. You just forgot about the fact that ProMods stayed away from Ukrainian territory for a very long time. The moment the RoEx team got down to Ukraine and did a good job, ProMods thought it would be cultural to do their own thing there. For what? Why pursue disputes?
And I don't blame Arayas at all. The ProMods team doesn't respect his work.
The whole situation is worth thinking about.
Ukraine has been part of ProMods since February 2016 (version 2.01).
ProMods thought it would be cultural to do their own thing there. For what? Why pursue disputes?
We don't decide anything like that. ProMods is a collaboration of independent map developers. There is no central decision to develop a certain area. If a map developer decides to work somewhere then they work somewhere, if they get tired and frustrated and work somewhere else that's what they do. It's entirely up to the individual map developer. There is total creative freedom within ProMods. We never decide to map a certain area as a team. We certainly never decide to map a certain area in order to "pursue a dispute". It has absolutely nothing to do with "respecting work".

PS one of our current developers is actually Ukrainian.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information