XBS Truck Mods

You can share and discuss ETS2 truck mods here
Rocar 512E

02 Jan 2022 12:29

Hey, its been a long time since i've posted on this forum. Yeah i still play Euro Truck oftenly, and always on ProMods and RusMap but i've got a different problem.

I use XBS' DAF 95 ATI truck mod, i've used like two XBS truck mods by this point, but the problem is that they havent been updated since version 1.41. I insist on using them so my question is, have any significant changes occured recently with trucks that might affect my own truck? In game it currently says that its incompatible, although i used to know of a method that could technically make it compatible, however i forgot it.

And lastly asking other XBS mod users: do you think he'll come back to truck modding? He has his own website but even if i checked it, theres no new updates, besides, theres no word of him on the SCS forums (he was apparently involved in a scandal with a truck skin for one of his mods and has since stopped doing anything it seems)...

hungarian mafioso

03 Jan 2022 20:30

Change compatible versions in manifest.sii to 1.43, for me game works without problems when using DAF 95 ATI mod

Rocar 512E

10 Jan 2022 20:27

I did that a couple of days ago, and i mean it works, the only problem i encountered is that the truck was too loud (i turned my game volume down by half, so its okay now), but im just wondering if he'll keep updating the mods, cause at some point a major change will come and i wont be able to use the truck ever again, and its a very major inconvenience for me. I already went thru it like once or twice, i dont wanna go thru it again.

Return to “ETS2 Truck mods”

• Information