ETS2 say that the mod is incompatible

Post here if you are having problems with ProMods in Multiplayer
Yehya_Fawzey

02 Jan 2022 23:43

Guys i really have been sitting on my computer all day long trying to install the mod, At first i struggled up installing the mod, But luckily a friend of mine helped me out, and installed the mod + made sure that i have the files and the compatible version that supports my DLCs 'Scandinavia, Vive la France, Going East, Italia, Beyond the Baltic sea. Which was Version 2.43 . I installed all the files in the proper way, Launched TruckersMP and chose the Promods server but it said that i have a missing file but i was sure that i downloaded and installed them all, My friend told my that maybe i'll have to Activate them in the Original ETS2 game so that they can work on TruckersMP. So i tried to activate the mods in ETS2 itself but it said that the mods are incompatible. My friend suggested that maybe i'll have to downgrade my game in steam to the supported version and i was like why not, So i downgraded to Version 1.36.X
And launched the game and then boom the mod works just fine, So i tried to launch TruckersMP so that i can connect to Promods server so i can play online but unfortunately the TruckersMP launcher didn't even start when i pressed "Launch ETS2" It gave some error called "Cannot inject core - installation of client failed". At this point i was frustrated, Lost all my progress + had to download the original version again so that i can play TruckersMP again, So please can someone tell me how can i play the mod on truckersmp without it telling me that i have a missing file + at the same time the older version of the game(1.36.X) was working just fine. Thanks in advance

AlexBr967
Donation rank:

03 Jan 2022 12:50

TruckersMP requires the latest version of the game and ProMods 2.60. There is no way to play TruckersMP on any other version

Return to “Multiplayer issues ETS2”

• Information