[Promods website] Spends too many tokens

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
michaelmurfy
Donation rank:

06 Jan 2022 23:36

Privacy Pass is supported "as is". It seems that your IP address or browser may be rather untrusted hence the token spend. We also do not support ad blockers as this interferes with several scripts and cookies that make the site work properly and also not to mention this project is sponsored by ads and donations else it simply wouldn't exist.

So try without Privacy Pass - I understand you'll get challenged else I can disable privacy pass all together on the site which will mean more people will get challenged. Also ensure you've whitelisted *.promods.net/* on your ad blocker else you'll get challenged more due to our scripts not being able to run successfully. I promise we don't do anything invasive.
Promods Server Administrator

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information