Content update in Loading screen

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
Der Freiburger
Donation rank:

09 Jan 2022 13:33

Hi,

since i updated to the PM 2.60 i have a Problem in the Loading Screen. Every time there comes the Message "Content change detected. Updating navigation Data. Please wait..." this causes a looong loading time.

Look at HK Transporte on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/HKTransp/

Josh0

09 Jan 2022 15:36

@Der Freiburger, I see several problems:
  • Your mod load order is a mess. You should order your mods like this in the Mod Manager:
  • I'm not sure you should be running both of these mods at the same time: "50k addons for 1.40" & "50k addons". Anyway, the latest version of 50k addons is 2.7.
  • You need to update your other mods. There are several errors message in the log which suggest some of your mods are not updated for ETS2 1.43.
  • It appears that one of your mods is trying to creating jobs between the Polar Fish company and the Marina company in Mariehamn, Åland (no such jobs would generate if using only ProMods Europe). These two companies are next to each other in the ProMods Europe map. Since there is no road between these two companies the game can't find a GPS route and therefore causes your game to rebuild the navigation cache each time. You need to find the mod which is causing this and remove it.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information