[REL] Project Balkans 5.5 for 1.47.x

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Aquilani

13 Jan 2022 00:07

volan123 wrote:
09 Jan 2022 19:34
Finally, a new version of Project Balkans 5.2 is now available! It includes compatibility for ETS 2 1.43 update and ProMods version 2.60 (added connection to new ProMods city Zenica). Enjoy! https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/idbduv.../Project ... 2.zip.html
First of all thank you.

If i can ask, why can't i download it? Says 'file not found'.

Also, are there in this mod just basically more balkan cities that are not in the Promods 2.60? I currently don't have Novo Mesto in Slovenia, this mod i assume has it and more cities?

EDIT: thanks a lot AlexBr967 and hungarian mafioso ;)
Last edited by Aquilani on 13 Jan 2022 20:19, edited 1 time in total.

AlexBr967
Donation rank:

13 Jan 2022 00:16

The link on the 1st post works. Guess they copied that one wrong.

hungarian mafioso

13 Jan 2022 16:58

Aquilani wrote:
13 Jan 2022 00:07
volan123 wrote:
09 Jan 2022 19:34
Finally, a new version of Project Balkans 5.2 is now available! It includes compatibility for ETS 2 1.43 update and ProMods version 2.60 (added connection to new ProMods city Zenica). Enjoy! https://promods.net/sm_forward.html?lnk=/idbduv.../Project ... 2.zip.html
First of all thank you.

If i can ask, why can't i download it? Says 'file not found'.

Also, are there in this mod just basically more balkan cities that are not in the Promods 2.60? I currently don't have Novo Mesto in Slovenia, this mod i assume has it and more cities?
It has more cities in northern serbia, albania, slovenia and maybe croatia too i think. Also use the link on first page, it works.

miknick_20
Donation rank:

14 Jan 2022 18:12

Hello, I have found a hidden road near Požarevac, Subotica and also in Bosna, are you planning something? New Project Balkans is so nice, Thank you that you left original Promods Slovenia (your is Novo Mesto which is nice ) Is it possible to ad Euroband to Croatian License Plates? Greetings

Dodano po 29 sekundach:
Good to know that you are still there and making good job in balkans :D
🚛 ETS2 player (EuropeanVoyager) 🇷🇸 🇵🇱

Visit my ETS channel ---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZNnBq ... wJp_Y2ILUA

grega

16 Jan 2022 18:49

Let me just explain the current and short future stand of Project Balkans :D
Yes, there are still some projects opened, unifished, planned. Some of them will be completed (eventually) some day - some won't. Why? Because our team got smaller, and also lack of time + motivation.
Long time ago we decided and agreed inside our team that we will not make new content in the region where Promods overtook us.
We MIGHT do some rebuilds or add some smaller cities / towns if possible and logical later on. But our main goal is to keep current map compatible + making new road connections and some rebuilds of the older parts of the map. That's how we rebuilded Novo mesto, Osijek, Slavonski Brod and Doboj. We added connection Šabac (SRB) - Tuzla (BiH) via Loznica, Rijeka (HR) - Postojna (SLO) via Ilirska Bistrica and Virovitica (HR) - Gradiška (BiH).
I can already announce that Tuzla will recive a rebuild (replacing with better models) + we will make the connection Tuzla - Sarajevo via Vogošća / Živinice. Everything else is a big unknown topic ...
There surely won't be any new content / city in Serbia and Croatia, neither Hungary and Italy.
Only new content MIGHT come in Slovenia (in which I doubt) because: a) there is not much space left, without killing the gameplay and feeling for distances. b) Slovenia with 4 active cities is enough for such a small country. Possible cities are Celje / Kranj / Murska Sobota ... but this is IF + big quesiton mark
So it will be a decision from player to player which Balkans they want to drive on to :D
Follow our Project Balkans news on FB page https://www.facebook.com/ets2balkans
Check my brand new serie on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji5FdxHhEIA&t=584s

Belmin_b

17 Jan 2022 12:42

Hello,

I have some Suggestions for the Future Version:

Could you Add these Cities, roads , Motorways ?:

Serbia:
-Autoput Milos Veliki
-Cacak
-Kraljevo ( with road connection with Kragujevac)
(-Raska)
-Novi Pazar ( I wait long time, that my home city will be in the game)

Montenegro:

E65 with the Moraca magistrala , Serbian Border to Bar with cities like Rozaje, Kolasin, Podgorica

El Tiburon

22 Jan 2022 17:22

Hello Project Balkans Team!
Many thanks for the update to 1.43 and map support.
I've got a question: could you, please, add city_name_localized: "@@...@@" information in the cities' def files?
(In order to simplify localization of the map)

Like this:
city_data: city.banja_luka{
city_name: "Banja Luka"
short_city_name: "Banja Luka"
city_name_localized: "@@Banja Luka@@"

Thanks!

xxlbobík

24 Jan 2022 15:52

Hello
Please can any of you understand the modifications to the ETS2 game.
Create modifications to connect maps Project Balkans 5.2 (1.43) + TR Extended Map 1.2 (1.43)
Thank you for creating this modification that will connect those maps to work properly on game version 1.43.

Vabis22

27 Jan 2022 22:40

Thank you.

Brainstick

30 Jan 2022 16:25

Hi guys, first of all I like to say thank you for this great map. It is a well done extension for the game.
I do have one question, every time I go by ferry or channel train I get this weird picture. What normally shows a fine picture is now all pink!
I've posted my question together with my log file on the Promods forum earlier on someone came up with the answer that it could be a (small) problem in the Project Balkans because it's using mipmaps and the loading screen ingame and Promods are NOT using mipmaps. Are there more players who has this small problem? Thanks!

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information