How to delete invisable walls

Modding school: Learn it from the masters
Scorpiors

20 Dec 2021 13:13

Dear developers,

I have a question,
How to delete invisable walls?

And how does it look like in the editor?

My best regards,

Scorpiors
I Play euro truck simulator for fun, and I find the game and promods very cool! I love it!!!
And Uses promods sinds 1.35.

fisherm
Donation rank:

20 Dec 2021 17:30

You probably mean the boundaries... In the map editor just open the prefab or road properties, and click "no boundaries". Seems to be necessary for the minimum and sidewalk roads. You can easily configure the map editor to show the boundaries, (activate another checkbox), - they appear as red lines bordering your roads - but I can't remember where that is without the editor in front of me. Showing them also makes the screen very busy, so I don't use that unless there's an issue.
Beware that 'no boundaries' means exactly that, and unless you put walls in, you'll be able to drive off the road.

Scorpiors

20 Dec 2021 20:04

Okey thanks, i keep that in mind, and is that also with the highways?
I Play euro truck simulator for fun, and I find the game and promods very cool! I love it!!!

gmtavares

21 Dec 2021 00:43

Scorpiors wrote:
20 Dec 2021 13:13
Dear developers,

I have a question,
How to delete invisable walls?

And how does it look like in the editor?

My best regards,

Scorpiors
If they are crossing a road from one side to the other, they might be an actual invisible barrier object left from when an intersection's exit was closed off to the player. If you remove a standard "XXXXX" barrier from SCS, often there will be these associated as well (look for 2 triangles, one red, one green, on opposite sides of the road where the invisible wall is, and delete the red triangle), the invisible barrier blocking the intersection will be gone.
ProMods isn't a mod, it's a game.

Project Japan Admin
Mediterranean Map Admin
Lviv Oblast Expansion Developer
Carpathian ProMods Add-On Developer

ProMods junior beta tester from 2.17 to 2.43 :D
🇵🇹 living in 🇪🇪

Scorpiors

22 Dec 2021 16:42

Thnx GM for your respons, but thats just the thing, i had already delete that and still i crashed. Thats why i ask how to delete an invisable wall.
I just untilled the "no bounch" sellections of those sectores, in hope it will disapear than.
If not i'll let you know.

ScuL
Founder

20 Jan 2022 22:24

You can see them in the editor by using the "g_colbox 1" command
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “ProMods Academy”

• Information