Custom Livery for company trailers.

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
quicksilver384

22 Jan 2022 12:05

Hi.

Love promods and the liveries but I have been working on creating my own company (or rather a take over of a couple)

I have my custom truck and trailer liveries in the game and can get standalone AI trailer liveries, I have also "taken over" DSV and Waberers within the the TCP mod with a basic livery but when I try to get it in the game the livery shows correctly on the right side (i.e. the rear portion of the side is towards the rear) with some tweaking still required, however on the left side, the rear portion is showing at the front of the side. Also the front panel and roof are showing grey, however they should be showing yellow.
Also the side protection panel on the correct side has a small portion of the text showing on it.

I am using the standard AI trailer templates from mods studio 2 to create this livery so that maybe the issue. If it is then what template should I be using?
Thanks
John.

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

23 Jan 2022 02:10

The AI and Freight Market trailers only have one side panel on the texture for the skin, which is used for both sides of the trailer.
There is no way to get to appear the other way around on opposite side of the trailer.

The only trailers that would allow for the paint job to appear properly on both sides of the trailer are the player-ownable trailers, but those do not appear in traffic at all.
The ownable trailers also use a completely different UV map layout compared to the simpler AI/Freight Market trailers.

quicksilver384

23 Jan 2022 02:21

No problem. Thanks for the reply. I will make a modied livery for ai then.

Thanks.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information