No ""uncommon" attribute for "speed_limits"

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
piva

07 Feb 2022 06:19

Look like ProMods developers do not check latest updates for coutry speed_limits.sii files.
Now for some countyes default SCS file have "uncommon" attribute. Plese check your files.
For example:

Code: Select all

lane_speed_class[]: 	slow_road
	limit[]: 		30
	urban_limit[]:  	30
	uncommon[]:		true

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

07 Feb 2022 17:18

ProMods itself has tens of thousands of files. One small change like this is easy to be overlooked, especially when it's not even documented by SCS, so we didn't even know it's there in the first place for (apparently) two years. That this property is only used in Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania makes it even harder to notice, because SCS didn't add these to other country's DEFs. It is still wrong on our end, and yes, we will be fixing this, but claiming that "we don't check the latest update on X" is simply not true, because it's something small that may slip under the radar among a bunch of other stuff during a compatibility update...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

piva

16 Feb 2022 06:51

MandelSoft wrote:
07 Feb 2022 17:18
but claiming that "we don't check the latest update on X" is simply not true
I'm sorry. English is not my native language, I just want to note, that SCS add new fatures, so ProMods team must update same files to latest game version.
(I don't know about this attribute too :lol: )

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information