[REL] Projekt Česko v1.2 - A better Czechia

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Vinnie Terranova

07 Feb 2022 12:20

That's interesting... Nice! I'm really looking forward to this ProMods patch! (Ofcourse I know: it's ready when it's ready)

ItzHonzula

08 Feb 2022 08:39

I don't have that much time for mapping now due to school and a part-time job and I also have a new major release in progress (as you may have seen above), plus I'm waiting for a finalized Etrusan3D assets update, and then I need to rework all his editable signs in my map because he has redone all his SDZ in order to work with the new font system properly. A patch for EuRoadNet should be ready the same day as PCZ v1.2 *knocks on wood* and a ProMods patch sometime after (as long as there won't be a new major ProMods/ETS2 release). I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

ItzHonzula

20 Mar 2022 20:38

Projekt Česko v1.2 - Advertising Boards Rework

Recently while preparing some content for another version of Projekt Česko, I took a look how to edit looks/textures on 3D models. And so I decided to take a look at the advertisement boards.
In a new version of PCZ, you will be able to see a completely new set of redesigned and realistic billboards, featuring real businesses!
DISCLAIMER: They are mostly made out of the newest advertising campaigns, so some of them are likely subject to change as the time will flow (replacing the ad texture takes in photoshop ~5 minutes, so it's relatively quick and easy).

Intersection and Bridge Deck overhauls

I also took a look at some intersections and decided to take a deeper look at them. The result was replacement of bridge decks to more realistic look by using a modular bridge system (separate bridge deck + separate railing instead of all-in-one plain bridge deck with railings).

And that's not all! Plus, the D0xD11 intersection in Prague has received a complete rework, and looks definitely way better than ever before!

FLash52

26 Mar 2022 08:38

Hello, please make a compatibility patch with promods and poland rebuild in the future, i hope soon. This map is too good to be separated from other maps.

ItzHonzula

28 Mar 2022 20:24

Projekt Česko v1.2 has been released!

Check the first post for full info and downloads.

Enjoy!

ItzHonzula

12 May 2022 20:56

Guess where am I mapping...

Went to do crazy intersections again. One of the cities in the Czech Republic has a lot of them. This exact example has also a landmark, but I won't tell which one. Burt yeah, it's visible on the screenshots.
I'm pretty sure you will recognize the place very quick, won't you? Put your guesses below!

Stay tuned for more information!

BebeMischa
Donation rank:

13 May 2022 21:29

Brno, Kralovo Pole.

Did I won the washing machine now?
Volvo FH16 classic 6x4, RJL Scania T 730 Hp 8x4/4, and more...
https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online ... p?id=71603
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bebemischa/
i7 9700k, 32 GB, 2xMSI 1070Ti SLi, m.2 SSD 2 TB, 3x24" 1080p, T500RS wheel + shifter with Eaton Fuller knobs
ETS2, Promods, RusMap, Southern region, Great Steppe, all Jazzycat's
Speak NL, CZ, SK, D, GB

ItzHonzula

15 May 2022 07:58

official announcement regarding the future of Brno coming next week (in case i won't forget again 💀)

anyway you are correct btw

ItzHonzula

27 May 2022 22:04

Projekt Česko v2.0 - New Era Begins

With the new ETS2 major update, a lot of things changed. One of them is Austria Rework, which also heavily affected my map. That's what I will talk about today.
So, thanks to the changes in map secors, I had to merge some parts of my map with the new Austria sectors. However, that would cause a huge quality difference on a small area, which is logically unacceptable. And so I have started a new long-term project.
Due to its size, there's quite a possibility that there won't be any Projekt Česko update for ETS2 v1.44.
On the other side, this update will feature lots of new content, featuring my newest and up to date quality standards, slowly reaching SCS quality standards (possibly?).
So let's dive deep into what will Projekt Česko v2.0 contain!

Brno Rework

You may remember Brno introduced in Projekt Česko v0.4. Right? Well, it's time to say goodbye to it.
And instead, say Ahoj to a new one!
This is going to be truly a crucial task for me, but I can assure you that the new Brno will be much more realistic, detailed, and hopefully better optimized too.
The most significant changes are definitely going to be more realistic intersections (thanks to better research via Street View and recently updated satelitte maps, which are oftenly more up to date compared with SV), including the general road layout and used assets.
Note these screenshots are just showing current WIP status and may not represent the final product.

And what else?

Since I haven't started working on the rest of the areas, this plan is just temporary and again, may not represent final content.

Cities:
Brno (reworked)
Mikulov
Přerov
Litovel
Uničov

Roads:
D1 rebuild between km 167 and 296
D35 rebuild between Mohelnice and D1 cross
D52 rebuild
D2 rebuild
...and many more!