1:1 map

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
sylvantino
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2022 21:10

will we ever see more realistic 1:1 map of europa?
it surprise me after all these years, one could have a large 1:1 real map instead minute details on map extensions from dlc.
will we see a large promods 1:1 in the future? I know many people who want this experience, it is not for everyone, but then
I said, its a simulator not a game, it should surely match as close as possible to real life for immersion reasons but not just
for that reason.
by the time scs pull their thumbs out, we might have a new dlc in a few years given how long and how many dlc they want people
to wishlist, which i have stopped...deliver first, stop making promises about dlc hehe
i love your work, and continue to subscribe each update and i buy merch from you. have a good day

Josh0

14 Jul 2022 02:27

A 1:1 map is a lot of work. It would take years for a team of people to make one country. None of the existing SCS or ProMods map work could be reused.

ScuL
Founder

15 Jul 2022 02:22

Making the whole of Europe in 1:1 scale will possibly take a few centuries..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Vabisdriver

15 Jul 2022 16:06

imagine the computer to get it runnin lol....nothin wrong when its a little larger to get some small towns in but 1: 1 - impossible

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information