[REL] BG+ (Bulgaria+) v1.0 (1.46)

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
Shiva

11 Jul 2022 12:11

OMNI du 31, yep, I understood that :)
Jambol to Shumen, I know 1 here and on SCS forums that would like it. But regarding the space? it is minimal.

Pleven route seems realistic for that part.
The last route I linked, there is the parts for a 2ndary Pleven route and where one could add more companies.
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/42.0951 ... m2!4m1!3e0
North part either bul. "Dunav" or road 8. O wait, NOT road 8, but via bul. "Vasil Aprilov" and bul. "Dunav", due to tonnage limits on parts of road 8. 12ton limit. Semi truck legal is the route I linked.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Vabis22

11 Jul 2022 17:34

Any space for these destinations?

I like Liebherr factory in Plovdiv :)

OMNI du 31
Developer

11 Jul 2022 18:35

To be honest, even revamping my own work takes more time than I thought. Hence, it is better to focus on finishing it first and then, check all of them out.
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

OMNI du 31
Developer

17 Jul 2022 17:14

Greetings everyone,

With special thanks to @jackalnxt for providing Pleven entry locations in real life, I am glad to announce that I have completed the sign rework from I-55/I-3 intersection down until the I-3/I-4 intersection in Lovech region. Gladly, none of the signs on this itinerary required any extra effort. Hence, I could speed up the work. Below, you can find some images from Pleven:

On the other hand, I could also find the opportunity to rework most of the signs in Plovdiv as you can see below. Nonetheless, there is still some work to do in south Plovdiv. To be honest, given how cursed the road signs in Plovdiv are, I cannot say that Plovdiv is somewhere I enjoy working on.

Last but not least, the Shumen revamp is still going on. Below, you can find another showcase image. A tiny little bit spicier than real life (only when it comes to those dry shrubs), I must admit. However, this looks much more like real life overall.

As you can see, I have been trying to get everything I have in mind ready till they are ready. However, jumping the gun is definitely not something that I would prefer which resulted doubling my work. As you can see in Shumen... Therefore, I do not even have an estimate on when this will be ready. But, I can clearly say that it's ready when it's ready.

Wish me luck and see you next week!
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Shiva

18 Jul 2022 06:50

Good luck!

And now I see that I wrote Pleven, in the previous post, when I meant Plovdiv.
And even linked Plovdiv in google maps. :lol:
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Frozen1

22 Jul 2022 05:21

I am really, really excited. You are doing a very good job. And cant wait to see Razgrad with your ideas. Definately a lot of important companies. I do hope, if thats what you desire, Promods to notice your work.
I am grateful that you have a lot of passion for my country. Thank you!
ImageImage

HQ: Rousse (BG)
Truck: MAN TGX Euro 6 2013
ProMods since: August 2013 v1.0

OMNI du 31
Developer

24 Jul 2022 06:58

Hi everyone,

First of all, thank you very much for 3.5k downloads on TruckyMods! As I proceed towards west and as you get excited more and more, this week, we are finally in the capital city.

Just like in real life, Sofia Ring Road is the 2nd most complex area in the entire Bulgarian road network. Therefore, it requires extra care even in terms of sign rework. Even though I've completed only a quarter of it, if I remember correctly, I had to create around 10 new sign templates just for this quarter. Nonetheless, it has been a thrilling experience so far!

When this gets out, perhaps, you may notice 1-2 anomalies when it comes to board colours. This is because SCS decided connect the boulevard passing by the north of the Sofia Airport directly to I-18 whereas these roads continue to different directions in real life. But hey, my aim is to rework the signs for the time being. Not to rebuild here while there is absolutely no space! :D

Wish me luck and see you next time! :)
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

OMNI du 31
Developer

29 Jul 2022 09:13

Dear fellow truckers,

I have just updated BG+ to version 0.9.1 . As you can understand from the version number, there is no change compared to the previous version. Given that the current work isn't complete yet, this is just a compatibility update for the game version 1.45. In addition, the UI map scaling problem should be resolved.

*P.S. - It is compatible with every single map mod out there (I know my own mod, in the end)*

Kind regards,

https://truckymods.io/euro-truck-simula ... bg-v09-144
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

OMNI du 31
Developer

06 Aug 2022 22:53

Hi,

First of all, I would like to thank each of you for 4.6k downloads on TruckyMods! Usually, the interest for the first release of any mod is to try it out. To see what it does. To see if it is top or a flop and so on and so forth. I would like to describe it as the gross demand. Hence, it is in fact, second and third releases which give you the chance to see the net demand. And honestly, seeing approximately 900 downloads in just one week really cheers me up.

Back to our topic. Today, we are back in Shumen and I'll be presenting you more images from the revamp. After all, the aim is to get a "++" experience instead of just one +

Some of them might seem to you like just a simple terrain material modification. But, in the background, I had to restart so many things to be able to provide a smoother transition in almost everything. In addition, a personal inquiry to try out a new approach in mapping and at last, the optimisation process... It was slow. But to my eyes, the area looks much better now.

The next steps will be completing the work in Sofia, Kozloduy and reskinning the Belokopitovo junction. Thankfully, Google Street View has just updated the imagery in the area.

So, wish me luck and see you next time! :)
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

iiKraze

10 Aug 2022 00:01

is there a specific load order for this mod at all ?

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information