Bulgaria Reworked v1.6 [1.46]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here
BulStudios

01 Sep 2022 14:17

Some more examples:

Most signs now also have amount of kilometers to reach the certain city to create more realism

Thank you for reading!
Creator of Bulgaria Reworked map

emhogg

04 Sep 2022 14:50

I love the map, but as OMNI said it needs improvement. Here are the things I noticed while I drove there.

Here you should really use a prefab

Use the vertex tool by pressing "V" to fix the holes in the map. When you are adding a curb or a shoulder you need to use the vertex tool again to make the transition. At the start of the road you may use a building or a curve model. At least that's how I do it. If someone is more experienced feel free to correct me.

You never want to use 2 different roads or prefabs that are from different DLC's you should use the "blke" ones only and use others in very rare cases.

It looks like this is a mover and in that case you need to make the nodes far apart so the horse can actually move.

Edit the sign and put the road number or if the sign is different than the template you create a new template.

In the def\city folder where the cities are you should make it so the names are shown both in English and the local language.

You might want to make it so smaller towns names appear smaller on the map by using the following text.

Here is what it will look like

Before the names were in both languages and Suvorovo appears big in the map

After the names are in both languages and Suvorovo appears small in the map like the towns of Pirdop or Karlovo

BulStudios

04 Sep 2022 15:03

Благодаря за отделеното време. Доста от проблемите вече са оправени и скоро ще изкарам новата версия със Силистра и пътя Силистра-Русе. Доста по качествоно са направени тъй като вече донякъде знам как се работи с едитора.

ENG: Thank you for your time. A lot of the problems have already been solved and soon i will release a new version with the city of Silistra and the road Silistra-Ruse. The quality is a lot better because i now have more experience with the editor.

arrahik

05 Sep 2022 19:18

Cool to see that you're getting help, the mod can get only better with time!

About Dobrich' placement - I wouldn't be opposed to putting it further south even if the road between it and Varna then becomes very short. The drive times between cities is very unrealistic in ETS2 anyway. But that's just my opinion :P

BulStudios

05 Sep 2022 21:35

I'm not really sure but i'll think about it. Today or tommorow i'm gonna release the next version of the map with Silistra and the road Silistra-Ruse. The quality is a lot better in those places as now i have more knowledge on map making. I've also fixed the issues written by the 2 guys.

alexgol10
Donation rank:

06 Sep 2022 19:28

Nice map

BulStudios

09 Sep 2022 00:52

Some people asked me so If you wish to use RoExtended just put my map above RoEx!

BulStudios

11 Sep 2022 19:11

The mapmaker of RoEx keeps repeating that my map does not work with his even tho it works, i've done enough testing and there were no issues. He really has some personal problem with me even tho i learned from him how to make maps and i always admired his work , he has said that this is all in my interest which makes absolutely no sense to me as we all just make maps to make the game more enjoyable and i don't see a way in how anyone can have an interest. I'm not forcing anyone to use my map but he really seems pissed off. He even went as far as to make a threat that he will forcefully make my map crash with his which is extremely childish and i didn't expect such behaviour from an adult but life surprises you sometimes.

arayas

12 Sep 2022 09:37

You have 2 sectors overwriting Roextended, thats the first problem for us, not a biggy for you.
Second, Promods add-ons must be placed above Promods, not above independent maps or road connections because, over the years, with Promods team participation, we managed to close many problematic issues regarding some prefabs or materials. We dont need an add-on to be placed in higher priority to reactivate those. But this is beyond your knowledge about how things works.
Third, people can use your map as they wish, Roex is not mandatory and users can decide for themselfs. You have no problem using my tutorials to learn BASIC stuff about editor (not yet there as i have seen your work), but also you have no problem to describe me as an adult idiot.
I dont have a personal problem with you, i have a problem with you telling people idiotic stuff, creating problems, problems we have to deal in our support channels (forum, mail and discord). An advice from an idiot adult: stick to what you know, not what you think.

Goodluck with your work.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

BulStudios

12 Sep 2022 12:32

I never called you a idiot. I'm saying that i personally found no issues. I will 100% say that the mod isn't compatible with RoEx if there is actual evidence that it creates bugs but i haven't seen one yet thus i can't write that it doesn't work with RoEx
Last edited by bmwGTR on 12 Sep 2022 19:32, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information