[REL] Bulgaria in Focus 1.10 [1.49]

You can share and discuss other ETS2 map mods here

RidKat

17 Nov 2022 13:32

Any news on 1.46 update for the map? I liked it, when I drove there.

emhogg

17 Nov 2022 17:53

Thanks for getting in touch it pleasant finding out people still play my map and care for its future.
I am currently having lots of studies and I have exams in a month. I haven’t even touched the editor since September and I haven’t played in weeks. I will update it sooner or later, but I still haven’t decided on the compatibility part of the project. If I update I have the choice to overwrite BG+ sectors which I feel people are not going to like, but it will be compatible with every other map. If I choose to make it compatible with BG+ I am risking that it will be incompatible with ROEX via BG+.
Let me know what you think.

RidKat

17 Nov 2022 19:26

I am for Roextended, because it adds more territories than bg+ and its more frequent used than bg+, but in the end, decision is yours. All i'm going to say is I liked your map.

Frate
Donation rank:

18 Nov 2022 06:37

Roex overwrites a lot of Promods content in Ukraine, Moldova and Slovakia so definitely go for compatibility with bg+, if you want the biggest audience.

satyricon84

18 Nov 2022 11:22

I am for BG+ too. Quality over quantity

arayas

18 Nov 2022 15:35

Can you explain "Quality over quantity"? Have you ever used Roextended? Or you just write posts randomly? If you dont use the map...great, no problem....i can sleep very well at night for that reason, but its better to respect any work in this community, either you like it or not (or ever use it).

And ...to be on topic ... after Balkan West Roex is gonna add a lot of area in Bulgaria so dont worry about Roex compatibility, it will be gone pretty soon.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

brainiac
Donation rank:

19 Nov 2022 13:32

emhogg wrote:
17 Nov 2022 17:53
Thanks for getting in touch it pleasant finding out people still play my map and care for its future.
I am currently having lots of studies and I have exams in a month. I haven’t even touched the editor since September and I haven’t played in weeks. I will update it sooner or later, but I still haven’t decided on the compatibility part of the project. If I update I have the choice to overwrite BG+ sectors which I feel people are not going to like, but it will be compatible with every other map. If I choose to make it compatible with BG+ I am risking that it will be incompatible with ROEX via BG+.
Let me know what you think.
I am for merging.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

BulStudios

19 Nov 2022 17:57

arayas wrote:
18 Nov 2022 15:35
Can you explain "Quality over quantity"? Have you ever used Roextended? Or you just write posts randomly? If you dont use the map...great, no problem....i can sleep very well at night for that reason, but its better to respect any work in this community, either you like it or not (or ever use it).

And ...to be on topic ... after Balkan West Roex is gonna add a lot of area in Bulgaria so dont worry about Roex compatibility, it will be gone pretty soon.
Your Ukraine is definetely nowhere near Promods quality or BG+. But your Romanian work is good. If you weren't insecure about your map quality you probably wouldn't always write under posts who criticize your map about how good it is and how it is superior to every other map which is simply not true.
Creator of Bulgaria Reworked map

arayas

20 Nov 2022 13:07

When you are going from Poland to Roex you see a quality difference for sure. Funny how this comment comes from a guy who tried so hard to tell people his map of Bulgaria , Dobrich or something (built in Romania for some reason), is VERY compatible with Roex and its all fine.
Insecure.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah.... :lol:
If you think one or the other, its your problem, if i open your map and post my opinion about it, i will be the same as you, showing a lack of common sense.
That narative..."oooh, quality over quantity"....was a great slogan here in Promods-TSM era, and as a user, i can say it was accurate. Not even near to reality with Roextended.
As any big map, Roex has older parts and new parts, like any map, that was the point talking for example about Poland at the start of the post. You like it or not, i don't care.
But as a guy who tried to make something in map editor and that was his best result.....i will say you are just insulting people who creates what you can't.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

Return to “ETS2 Map mods”

• Information