[Central] Paid download questions

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
DomingoPravus

16 Nov 2022 15:12

Thanks for the reply @ScuL. Wish I knew about that option before cutting my wrists from frustration 😊I specifically like the ATS/ETS Upgrade Pack!! Will certainly use it for ATS/CA. 🍻

baranismen

16 Nov 2022 16:39

PayPal is blocked in Turkey, how can I pay & download ?

bmwGTR

16 Nov 2022 16:46

Hi,

just go back one page:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?p=341327#p341327

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

baranismen

16 Nov 2022 19:52

ScuL wrote:
16 Nov 2022 13:12
Try this, this is an experimental feature but we are currently testing it;
https://store.promods.net/collections/downloads

Note that the fees are higher this way because of the platform's transaction fees
The file i downloaded from here seem corrupted and i cant download it again.
On a second check, freeware ME file is also corrupted, can't be opened and crashes the game.

ScuL
Founder

17 Nov 2022 07:35

To me it sounds it might be your internet connection corrupting the files. So far nobody has complained about a corrupted file through the new system
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

baranismen

17 Nov 2022 08:18

I would not say that because I'd expect the main file I downloaded would be corrupted in that case. It's just fine, extraction is also fine, but the files inside seem corrupted and have ??? on size section. I also tried on a completely different PC & internet connection (on my business PC), and its still same.

By the way, I've downloaded via the experimental shop link you've provided on previous page, as PayPal is a no-go in Turkey.
Last edited by mads1153 on 17 Nov 2022 15:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't qoute the post above your post.

barry
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2022 11:50

Hi guys. I downloaded the V2.63 and whilst at the shopping page i selected the TCP download, paid for it, and downloaded ok. I find I've downloaded the old V1.16. So. Thinking it's my mistake for assuming Promods would have automatically updated their links to prevent such errors i went to the Promods main page, selected the TCP mod and paid for the V1.34. Once downloaded i find i've downloaded the promods-v263 update service patch. Having downloaded Promods stuff for a number of years, i don't think i'm too old to understand basic instructions.

Could you please check the links for me.

Regards

[Edit Update]

Hi. My e-mail client kindly decided to put the download link for the TCP into my spam folder :evil: So that part is sorted.
Last edited by barry on 28 Nov 2022 16:05, edited 1 time in total.

crashboy68
Donation rank:

28 Nov 2022 15:42

HI. Don't know where to post this so feel free to move it to the appropiate thread. Just completed your survey and unfortunately did not see a place to leave comments. I always use premium downloads . I have nothing against you raising the minimum fee, but I"m firmly against the subscription model. Thanks for your hard work

ScuL
Founder

29 Nov 2022 02:17

crashboy68 wrote:
28 Nov 2022 15:42
HI. Don't know where to post this so feel free to move it to the appropiate thread. Just completed your survey and unfortunately did not see a place to leave comments. I always use premium downloads . I have nothing against you raising the minimum fee, but I"m firmly against the subscription model. Thanks for your hard work
Hi please be aware that the subscription model is optional, there will always be the option to purchase individually. It will just be an option for those who wish to provide continuous support
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Vabisdriver

30 Nov 2022 19:28

@scul

good to know that there is still an option to pay individually after every promods update.

Sure its understandable that everything get higher prices , starting with energy,.....but why not raise your download prices too? or promods cabin accessoires - they are still free.
But its impossible to get them at least on my end (its neccessary to deactivate the adblocker - but what else when everything is deactivated(stopped)..its still not workin)

not a problem to pay a little there too..

greets

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information