The Great Steppe Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
asilas
Donation rank:

16 Nov 2022 20:41

Yeh When Can We Play With Promods Murmansk With Rusmap

Benuel

09 Dec 2022 21:42

Nice work1 will be TGS Playable on ProMods TruckersMP like ME addon?

I hope anyway im sad ^^

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

11 Dec 2022 00:36

The best is to offer two connectors with The Great Steppe add-on, from which you have to choose one. One connector for those who have installed RusMap as well, this is a regular road connection from Engels on RusMap. The other connector is for those who wish not to install RusMap, so this has to be a kind of 'ferry' connection to teleport between the ProMods main map and the add-on, since there's a big gap in the map. It's not difficult to understand that for a realistic experience you must install RusMap if you want to drive between ProMods Europe and The Great Steppe. I mean, what other options are there? It's RusMap, or teleporting.

daru661
Donation rank:

17 Dec 2022 10:41

that's great, keep going

KTeo

20 Dec 2022 19:02

Borat will be very happy!
Jokes asides, i'm very happy that you are developing Kazahkstan
Mid-Italian and Mid-Russian
Proud to be Italian, the poorest country in Western Europe!

Starkenhund

22 Dec 2022 15:44

When the future Northern Scandinavia DLC is released (while watching the live future), will the remaining SCS Northern Scandinavia (Northern Norway and Northern Sweden) locations be merged with ProMods?

G4mePr01337

22 Dec 2022 18:23

This is not the right place to be asking that.
Looking for me on World of Trucks? Find me by clicking here.

Read my introductory forum post here.

Starkenhund

25 Dec 2022 23:12

Will the ProMods Kazakhstan add-on will require Heart of Russia DLC or will it be released before during postponement?

-------------------

Here's the speculated concept map when Heart of Russia and Kazakhstan Add-on is released (Concept map, not real ets2 map)

SoWhAt249

26 Dec 2022 08:23

Starkenhund wrote:
25 Dec 2022 23:12
It's almost a given that it will. If anything like the Middle East add-on, then it will use ProMods assets, which uses in game assets. As soon as the DLC releases (if it ever does, because seeing the war has no end, and won't end anytime soon) they will implement it's new assets in the main ProMods map and that will automatically make the Kazakhstan add-on require HoR, as well as the other DLC released at that point of time.
Also your map is a bit wrong. The area above Kazakhstan is developed by SibirMap, so I don't think ProMods will budge in that area too much, except for a road connection to it.
ProMods' best bet would be turning the Kazakhstan add-on into a Central Asia add-on (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kyrgizstan, Tajikistan and Afghanistan). If they want another slice of Russia (besides the Kola Peninsula which they'd been developing earlier and has more room to spare), I'd suggest an Eastern Caucasus add-on, connecting it to Kazakhstan with a Atyrau-Astrakhan road connection, and going down to areas Southern Regions refuses to expand to (Kalmykia, Dagestan, Chechnya, North Ossetia and maybe Azerbaijan, where they could also connect Aktau to Baku with a ferry across the Caspian Sea. Other than that, there aren't many nearby Russian places to develop.

But I'd love to see a far eastern Russia mapped, as I want to see the most dangerous road in the world on the A-360 and the P-504. Mostly unpaved but incredibly scenic and challenging. Sorry I took this answer a bit too far, but I'm passionate about ProMods, I just wish they did more of Russia as RusMap and Southern Regions have done barely any development, besides updating for a new version.

koontzgenadinik

30 Dec 2022 15:54

Is there a chance that you will add the Aktau-Baku ferry and a blitz expansion of Caucasus to Baku (just a simple highway from Georgia to the Baku port, with the surrounding areas to be filled in later)? This would allow travel between all ProMods areas without relying on other maps.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information