Cyprus Lemesos Port Invisible wall before gates 1 & 2 make wide turns for long trailers impossible.

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
FutureGokuJr.
Donation rank:

02 Jan 2023 22:10

Hi,

A minor bug for the port in Cyprus Lemesos - Thessaloniki, which I haven't seen a post for before (typing Lemesos in the search bar gave 0 results).

When you depart from Cyprus with a long trailer, you need to take a wide turn in order not to hit the cones splitting up the road to enter and exit the port. But the invisible wall covering the entrances of port 1 & 2 make this impossible. You can pass if you just drive over the cones, but that's not really how the game should be played right?

https://imgur.com/a/icZC90Z (Me entering the port in Cyprus with a long trailer, needing to make a wide turn if I don't want to run over the cones.)
https://imgur.com/a/2NOJFa8 (The invisible wall blocking and preventing me from making my wide turn.)

Kindly take note and review this issue for fixing in further patches.

Best regards,

OMNI du 31
Developer

03 Jan 2023 01:47

Hello,

I am unable to confirm any invisible walls at the port. In addition, it might be normal not to find anything related to "Lemesos" as the city name in English is "Limassol".

Thank you for your reports anyways :)

Kind regards,
Last edited by OMNI du 31 on 03 Jan 2023 02:25, edited 1 time in total.
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Josh0

03 Jan 2023 02:01

There is no invisible wall at that location. Long trailers (like the one you are towing) have steerable axles which swing the rear of the trailer in the opposite direction from the way the truck is turning. It is likely that the rear of your trailer is impacting the barriers. My advice for using trailers with steerable axles: do not make wide or sharp turns, instead make shallow turns. It's also possible to push some of the cones out of the way with your truck/trailer if needed. ;)

For the future please review [IMPORTANT] How to report a bug.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information