Servers

Post here if you are having problems with ProMods in Multiplayer
Ligator

19 Jan 2023 20:08

I searched pro mods and did not find any servers. At least none with pro mods in the name. How do i find pro mods servers?

Superfuzz88

20 Jan 2023 02:35

TruckersMP allows you to play multiplayer on promods servers. Google TruckersMP and you'll find instructions and such.

Ligator

20 Jan 2023 07:00

Ok i found it. Thanks. But now i have problems signing up because steam claims that I have not played two hours in the game yet. Well, i am new to game but have 6 hours on steam. :-(

"Fix the errors below and try again

Your last registration attempt was unsuccessful: Steam Auth provider is not responding. Please try again later.
Welcome to TruckersMP!

In order to play in TruckersMP, check out the following:

You have Euro Truck Simulator 2 and/or American Truck Simulator purchased and activated on your Steam account. Family Sharing is not supported, pirate copies will not work either.
You have played more than 2 hours in those games.
Your Steam profile, game details and total playtime are set to public (click here to check).
If you have any issues with the registration process, please follow this Knowledge Base article."

30maes

20 Jan 2023 07:07

Hello Ligator,

If you mean play ProMods server in TruckersMP. You just need to download ProMods and put them in the correct mod folder: Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\mod. And then start the game, log in your TruckersMP account, and then choose ProMods server. You don't need to active mods in the mod manager.

If you mean play ProMods with others in SCS convoy. I suggest you find you friend and then let him play you together. If you don't have friend be interested on it. You can find servers with ProMods in it. And not all the server has ProMods will called the server with ProMods in it. You can only find the server start with a green circle and one by one check if the server has ProMods enabled. If you wants to play SCS convoy, you need active ProMods in the mod manager. And I suggest you download the convoy def instead of the original def. (But the convoy def hasn't been updated to 2.64.) But I still suggest you find your friend or any other teams that play ProMods in SCS convoy.

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

Return to “Multiplayer issues ETS2”

• Information