ProMods Community Discord ban appeal topic

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

08 Feb 2023 15:50

Since I was not involved in this discussion at all. I dug into it and, well, you got banned for breaking rule 2.12 an ignoring multiple warnings about that. This can be seen on your screenshots. Therefor you got banned for ignoring said warnings. We never ban peeps out of the blue.

I also removed the word 'racism' from the topic title. Because, I don't know if you know what the word actually means, this has nothing to do with racism.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

bricksathome
Developer

08 Feb 2023 16:09

You were warned multiple times to stop the discussion as it was in violation of our discord rule 2.12 Severe permanent bannable offences, with no warning: Arguments that lead to unrest, including the discussion of political matters"

After no less than 3 warnings to stop, you were timed out for 10 minutes. Upon your time out expiring, you proceeded to re-start the discussion that you were timed out for. After two more warnings you were then banned from the Discord server which automatically removed your messages.

Considering the rule states that we could have banned you without a warning, that you got no less than 5 warnings and a time out and that still wasn't enough to get you to end the discussion, I think it's fair to say that you had enough chances.
You were not banned due to the discussion you were having. you were banned because you continued that discussion when moderators told you to stop. The other people involved in the discussion followed the moderators request to end the discussion and this is why they were not banned.
While the recent events in Turkey are a tragedy, they are not related to the discussion you were having, nor are they a reason for us to act differently towards people breaking the rules.
The Best Way To see What I've been Doing Recently Is To Click Here!
http://www.youtube.com/c/bricksathome1

Currently working in mid Wales in ETS2
and the area around Kelowna and Vernon in ATS

Dripmeister

13 Feb 2023 04:13

Hi all,

I noticed today that the Promods discord was not on my server list for whatever reason, I tried to join back into the discord, but I received an error saying I was unable to join the server. I'm led to believe I got banned for some reason but I'm not sure what. All that I have been doing was just following along with the development of the mods and joining in on some discussions. I've never pirated the game/DLC, nor have I ever claimed to do so, I've never had my Discord hacked, and I never got involved with any political discussions, so if I did get banned, I'm genuinely not quite sure what sort of issue I could've caused. Also, I've never received any DMs from a discord mod or a server bot telling me, if or why I got banned. My Discord username is "Yung Jihad#4649" and my Discord ID is 463233580240207882. Hope to clear up any confusion surrounding the matter, thanks!

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Feb 2023 07:54

Well, you got banned for the fact your username (same as the one you've got here, but I'll get to that) and avatar violate rule 2.12. 'Arguments that lead to unrest, including the discussion of political matters'.

Therefor I also you like to ask you to think about a different nickname to use here on our forum. Jihad is not a word we like to see here. In the Western world Jihad doesn't really mean anything positive.

If you can please tell us your new nickname we can change it here, and unban you on our Discord, so you can change the nickname and avatar there too. And gain your access again.
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?

Darcus26
Donation rank:

05 Mar 2023 15:34

Hello,

I was banned because I was using cracked game/dlc. Now, I have game on steam with map dlcs on steam. My discord name and id Ozcelik.Mehmet#9467

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

10 Mar 2023 04:53

I am missing a recent game.log, and you Discord Nickname is not your Discord ID.
Weekly driving vids

No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?

r4mbo

10 Mar 2023 14:29

hello here is my deban discord request

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... /image.png

file:///C:/Users/lefev/Documents/Euro%20Truck%20Simulator%202/game.log.txt

thanks you

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

10 Mar 2023 14:35

Since you tried to evade your ban with a clone account, we wont unban you whether your game is legit now or not.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

r4mbo

10 Mar 2023 18:55

you have proof because at no time did I come back to the discord with a double account what are you referring to?

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

12 Mar 2023 19:28

Well, you joined our discord on 8. March with this account:
Which happened to be the same date your other account has been banned which is this one:
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information