New mod idea for midwestern states for ATS

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
1948LJMack

25 Feb 2023 00:35

Hi. I am not sure if this is the right section but I have not made any mods but I am hoping to find a course on how to make some pretty soon. Each time I see the midwest expansion mod, or just Coast to Coast alone, St. Louis has never been drawn right map wise. And if you look at the map of the city on Google maps from a certain distance, it shaped almost like a lung. But look at the interstates, it also sort of represents a half of a ship's wheel. So we need a guy that can draw the map of St. Louis more like it is drawn on Google maps so it includes not only I-44, but puts I-64 running right through the middle of St. Louis County, and it also has in it US route 61, and I-270. With my idea of a St. Louis enhancement section on a Missouri expansion mod, it would also have Missouri State route 100 which is Manchester Road, Missouri state route 366 which used to be a part of Route 66 and the street name for that section of the historic road is Watson Road. Watson Road runs through the suburb of Crestwood while US 61 runs through the suburb of Kirkwood. Right where Us 61, I-44 and MO State route 366 come together, we have a Walbert, rest area, and also a Home Store. There is another Home Store off of 100 as well as off of US 61. Walbert does own a warehouse in St. James, MO. For those who has seen the Midwest Expansion where Branson is at, all I have seen was nothing but a street intersection. Not good at all. Just to either the west should be a Walbert store. For New York, I am surprised that nobody added the small town of Oswego. There is a Walbert off of New York State route 104. Lets see if we can get St. Louis done right and lets do a better job with Branson. And for New York, lets get Oswego added.

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information