Greetings from Serbia!

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Ton_majstor

03 Aug 2013 19:00

I'm 49 years old multimedia producer, composer and musician from Belgrade, Serbia.

I'm into computers from 1983., one of the pioneers in digital audio recording using solely computers from 1995. and online from 1997.

Gamer from the start until the very end. Missed professional truck seat, but drove some BIG military vehicles during peace and wartime here.

=====

I'm, btw, alfa and beta-tester for STDS, ETS2 and it's releases, and one of the forthcoming, completely new SCS trucking games, one of which I can't say more here.

I'm honored to be invited here, greatly thankful, and my goal is to make your work foolproof.

Furthermore, I'll try to connect this project with future official SCS releases, if that is in my power.

Поздрав!

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

03 Aug 2013 20:17

Great to have you here. Still remember you uploading these vids with the beta before ETS2 was released. Watched them all multiple times :mrgreen:
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

ScuL
Founder

03 Aug 2013 22:40

Welcome and I'm excited that you are supporting us. It really means a lot to have some official SCS beta testers validate our work!
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Introductions”

• Information