Türkiye Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
0165_Pim

11 Mar 2023 14:22

Looks damn awesome! Is there already an release date? kinda excited with this lol

will it be compatible with ROEX?
Holland trucker 🇳🇱
Discord: 0165_Pim#4220

Shiva

11 Mar 2023 17:52

0165_Pim, that question, you should ask ROEX.
They decide what map connections there are to their maps.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

emreunalir
Developer

12 Mar 2023 00:10

Hello Daniel! As it is known, we do not prepare local maps and compatibility files. In order to ensure compatibility with TR Extended, I prepared a compatible work in the editor. If they make a small road connection file, yes it's possible. However, Tr Extended has not been active for about 9 - 10 months.

Kinali intersection, which is our only common point with this project, has been renewed in a more realistic way. We will also be presenting a completely revamped Turkey (DLC Turkish cities, except Istanbul). Don't forget to check this area too :)

Many thanks shiva 😊
Yurtta Barış, Dünya'da Barış
Peace at home, peace in the world

https://youtube.com/channel/UC1MwgJmFd01AP5PjEBbjGWQ

husnupeksu

14 Mar 2023 15:30

First of all, I would like to thank you for your efforts on PROMODS TURKEY, we enjoy playing the game, I have a question for you, there is a Palestinian flag from the ferry when we land in the port of MERSIN, is it normal or I did not understand my mistake, greetings.

emreunalir
Developer

16 Mar 2023 07:59

@Husnupex. Thanks for the warning, this seems to be an issue with us. If we can detect a problem after performing the necessary checks, we will fix it in the new version. :)

husnupeksu

16 Mar 2023 15:04

Thank you, take it easy.
Last edited by mads1153 on 16 Mar 2023 15:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote the post above your post.

emreunalir
Developer

20 Mar 2023 10:06

Hello to everyone! I would like to give some information about the areas that I will publish with the Turkish Thrace project that I have recently announced. :flag_tr:

CORLU
I think that this district, which has a larger population than 77 provincial centers in Türkiye, was not added to the game, probably due to 1:19 scaling, although it is an industrial center. However, as a result of hard work, Çorlu is now yours with ProMods, with its old industrial zone, road connections in the north, east and west directions, bus terminals and authentic streets!
This place is a pain in the ass for many truck drivers :P

TEKIRDAG (city centre)
My only standalone project, the Tekirdag rebuild map, is finally complete and now integrated into ProMods! This small mod, which used to cover the Tekirdag bus station and the east of the city, now covers the whole Tekirdag. It covers the entire Atatürk boulevard (the city's east and west highway connections, ceyportu, Yenice junction renewal).
The company, which was added by SCS and located in the NATO port, which does not actually operate as a port, moved to the port of Ceyport, located in the city center. In the future, we will be able to go to the Anatolian coast from here! ;)

EDIRNE (arrangement in the city center)
Edirne, one of the 3 cities in SCS Türkiye, has been renewed as in the whole project. New signs, road signs, crossroad textures and more are now a part of Edirne. Ali Riza Atakturk Street was opened to traffic due to the companies that came with this update!

This is a small start for things to do in Edirne :D
D100 Highway
The only route you need to use to reach Istanbul in ETS 2 Türkiye is the TEM Motorway, this green corridor away from industries and the cities of Thrace, is an old motorway that many truck drivers are tired of using. The D100 highway, which houses the A101 and BIM warehouses, had to be integrated. Thanks to this road, Edirne, Çorlu and Tekirdağ were reconnected.

For now, only Kırklareli is available on the signs, Babaeski has been added as a landscape district. However, these settlements will definitely exist in the Turkish Thrace project in the future!
Keep following the Türkiye Development thread! ;)

husnupeksu

20 Mar 2023 10:50

Emre, it looks very nice, I hope the update will not be late, I think ETS2 will reach 1.47, we really can't wait to play, thank you very much for your efforts.

Shiva

21 Mar 2023 00:40

Nice work :)
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

Soubruh

23 Mar 2023 15:00

It is always a pleasure to see new photos and information about development from you!

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information