oops I did it again

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
HenryJensen

08 Mar 2023 21:11

the headline refer to an old song sung by Britney 20 till 25 years ago.
Earliere today I bought a truckmods by a modder who does not know how to create mods without leaving a lot of errors in the game.log. I am :x :x :x :x :x

This Mercedes 1632 is not the worst. The other three mods that I bought , made the gamelog filled with errors. Most of them were "obselete attributtes". Some of the errors were missing moddescription. But the worst of them were the mod called "Scania Megamod" at the gumroadpage it should be a 1.46 version but the files were dated in july 22. And GPS from the SCS CABIN ACCESORY PACK were not working. yes I could get a functionel GPS but only If I bought a SCANIA with a luxury cabin ( in built GPS) . Not a normal standard cabin as it seems on the cheap versions of Scania.

The creators behind the Scania megamod and now also merc 1632 were also the people who created an undrivable DAF LF. You could drive it with 5 tons but 10 tons cargoweight the front whells on the BDF/TANDEM Truck were lifted so you could not steer the truck properly. and it was back in 2018 or 2019 something like that.

If someone know the people behind : " Truck access simulator" please tell them a big thank you from me. They know how to create mods. There is no errors in the gamelog and the SCS GPS is working. I can not do it myself because of one important thing: " Je ne parle Francais" .
I do understand most of their writíng but that is because I do know English and a small portion of Latin. :D :D :D :D

With regards Henry from denmark

HenryJensen

26 Apr 2023 17:49

just an update. The Scania Mega Mod from modstrade is not been updated, despite the claims on their gumroad. they have changed according to the site from 1.46 and changed it to 1.47. But when you download the mod. The date for the
files is still from 22-07-2022, In english it means : 07-22-2022

with regards

Henry

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information