Make a custom Voice Navigation System GPS thing

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Kovicrisi17

02 May 2023 02:09

So, I've been looking at videos now a days on how to put together your own Voice Navigation System mod. I was trying to look for a mod in this instance for a Hungarian one (because I am Hungarian) but all the ones I found do not work and are potentially outdated too. So I was trying to make one with my own voice and did most of them prompts for them (at least the required ones and some additional ones) and switched them to OGG files. Now the only problem is, how do I turn it into a proper SCS mod altogether? So far I've tried modifying someone elses mods for my own seperate one (Someone named Wombat that I found) his is apparently outdated because SCS updated that stuff and then another video which uses FMOD Studio (this one was a guy named Joao.... I forget the rest but yeah) Now everything was seeming good but he has some files of which I do not have access to and apparently in the comments SCS changed the whole sound thing again (Why do they keep changing it and making it more complicated? That is for someone from SCS to answer) Anyways this is my problem here, if anyone has anything and I mean ANYTHING that can turn my voice recordings into a proper GPS voice navigator then please be my guest I will check for posts often. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Avid Driver (In Game), Gamer, and Winemaker

Your Average Hungarian living in Canada

I don't know what else to say in this... :lol:

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information