Most flags not coming up on map and when crossing a border no message pops up

Please report bugs you encounter here.

Please DO NOT report game crashes or installation issues here!
Forum rules
Before you report a bug, please check if the bug is already known:
HERE

2.68 has been released please post issues with 2.68 only
fs19_hayden
Donation rank:

05 Jun 2023 22:35

When I was doing my European roadtrip thing as you do when I started of going from country to country I found out then when I crossed a country's border I would get a message to tell me what country I'm in or what county I am driving through eg France but what's seemed to of happened is that these are bit coming through no more which is really big shame as these where really cool and useful I noticed this as I was driving through France into Italy I looked out for the message and nothing popped up so I kept on driving then I decided to cross into on of the islands again no message came through another thing which I found is that before the map would have flags dotted about the place and most of them have gone and only a couple remain ie Andorra flag and Jordan and Turkey near batumi

Please help me with this this was really useful to Me

Thanks hayden

ScuL
Founder

05 Jun 2023 23:06

There are 2 different flag items;

The border flags placed on border crossings that you can see on the in-truck navigation are map overlay icons. They should be included in every single ProMods border crossing. They should not be visible in the world map, only on the driving map/GPS.
Flag pop-ups when crossing the border are UI triggers, these should also be placed in every single ProMods border crossing.

If either of them fail they should be reported as bugs.

However what I think is the likely explanation in your case is that you have other mods that are overwriting some sectors which is preventing the popups from appearing
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Bug reports ETS2”

• Information