Forum E-mail notifications are not working

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
CaptainFlint

11 Sep 2023 13:42

A while ago I noticed that I don't receive any E-mail notifications about forum replies anymore. I visited the forum and discovered that there were quite a few unread replies in my subscribed topics, which I have not even known about. So I've checked my board preferences, and all E-mail notification checkboxes are turned on. I tried changing the E-mail address, in case it was some issue with delivering to that particular address, but then I got a reply in my topic and again there was no E-mail about it. Other E-mails (like the recent newsletters about 2.66) are delivered fine.

Were the E-mails deliberatly turned off on this forum, by any chance? If so, what options do I have to get notified? Is there RSS for subscribed topics, or something? I can't rely on my memory to visit the forum several times a day just to check if there are any replies.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information