Even more realistic license plates

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
neilerator

15 Sep 2023 22:15

Hello all,

I know that this is a pretty small detail, but it's something I often look on when looking at my trucks or the cars on the rode. It appears, that for example German license plate are missing the badges of the different federal states. I noticed it especially when buying my first truck in Hannover and knot seeing the all too familiar red plaque with a white horse underneath the plaque for inspection. I was wondering if it even would be possible on a technical level to incoporate these badges of the German federal states into the generation of license plates. If possible, it could be even extended to other countries in order to expand immersion. What do you think?

Have a nice day/evening/night wherever you are!

Josh0

17 Sep 2023 18:25

I'm not sure why you don't see the state badges in your game, they have been included in ProMods Europe for a few years. Below is a picture of the rear registration plate of a truck I bought in Hannover using ProMods Europe 2.66:

bmwGTR

17 Sep 2023 18:35

Hi,

do you use a own license plate generated from World of Trucks for your truck?
If yes, those plates are missing the badges.

Best regards,
bmwGTR
ETS2: ProMods + RusMap + The Great Steppe
ATS: ProMods + Grand Canyon + Reforma

ProMods Moderator since April 2018

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information