Crash near Milan and other cities

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
towsty
Donation rank:

12 Jan 2024 18:22

Hello! I've spent the last couple of hours trying to squash this crash and just cannot get it to go away.

I am using promods along with a handful of other mods which I slowly have removed and retested. Currently there are still workshop mods installed but none of them are enabled, the only things left in the profile are promods which I am avoiding removing as I do not want to end the job I am in the middle of.

I have double and triple checked the mod load order and I think it is correct.
I have redownloaded and replaced all Promods files.
I have validated the game files in steam multiple times.
I switched from the oculus beta which (despite not using the headset for some time had been launching with anyway) and returned to the main branch
I have increased the buffer size to 30
I have tried with these launch options: -nointro -mm_pool_size 4000 -mm_max_resource_size 32 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 1000

Any help would be appreciated.

Game log:
Config:

Thanks,

30maes

13 Jan 2024 05:57

Hello there,

You can't use ProMods Classic with ProMods Middle-East Add-on. And if you want to use ProMods Classic, you need to disable the def and map packages of ProMods Europe as introduced in the blog post: https://blog.promods.net/2023/12/introd ... s-classic/

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information