Iberian Peninsula Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Carbonell82

01 Feb 2024 17:35

hello again

I think I'm going to need more help to post that report in the right forum...

I'm a bit clumsy when it comes to forums.

The bug forum is blocked and I don't know where else I should and could post it.

ScuL
Founder

01 Feb 2024 21:52

This is the bug forum for ETS2 viewforum.php?f=29
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

brainiac
Donation rank:

02 Feb 2024 21:50

Carbonell82 wrote:
29 Jan 2024 18:38
hello
First of all, I would like to thank immensely the work of developing this Iberia map, of course also to all the developers of the rest of the maps, having said that:
It is a serious problem for me to write in these places, because my level of English is very low and I need to use the translator constantly.
and I just wanted to make a suggestion for the maps and I can't find the right place to publish my proposal

I'm going to leave it here to see if a good Samaritan helps me get the suggestion to the ears of many players who develop the maps.

Well, because there are a large number of roads and highways on which to travel, it is easy to get where you need to, except when after traveling a route you find a special event at the exit of the road that takes you to your destination. , this is fine, as long as there is an alternative route or path, in my case, to make a trip from La Coruña to Vigo, I have had to advance to O Barco (Ourense) to be able to get to Vigo, multiplying the time by 3 and the cost of the trip

I know and understand that my proposal is very demanding because it involves a lot of work.

but it would make ETS2 something much more real

Thank you very much and greetings to all :D
I use Brutal traffic mode, which I modded to run very smoothly at g_traffic 10. With that, I have pretty much enough dynamics and don't need detours at all.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information