Does anyone play with ProMods on Steam Deck AND PC? Anything I should know?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
OlavGrey

03 Apr 2024 12:33

So I play this equally on my gaming PC with ultra graphics, and on my Steam Deck with the preset graphics options. I know to use a file sending program to go from PC to the Deck, I'm just wondering how it actually runs on the Deck.

It's been many years since I last downloaded and used ProMods but I remember having to select graphics presets before downloading, how does that work if using 2 different versions? Is it possible?

I've looked around else where on Steam and these forums and haven't found an answer about switching between PC and Steam Deck.

ScuL
Founder

03 Apr 2024 21:55

There aren't many people using Steam Deck, but in any case, if you use your def file on multiple platforms then just leave the settings as per default. This is how SCS configures them.
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information