Green delivery icon missing

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
RealThore

28 Apr 2024 01:38

Basically as the title says: I was about to finish my delivery to Agronord in Trofors but I don't have the green icon to select the parking and proceed to unload. I had the same problem at GNT in Honningsvag a couple of days ago, then some deliveries e.g. to Spitsbergen without issue. I already checked the g_show_game_elements "1" in the config of my local savegame (c:\user\cos\ets2\steam profiles\).
Could it be related to the Curtainsider HCT not being legal in Norway? If so, that would be a fairly new issue, last time I played ETS2/ProMods mid last year that wasn't the case.

Log:

30maes

28 Apr 2024 09:09

Hello there,

If you are generating jobs by TruckersMP Job Dispatcher and using the HCT trailer. There will be a possibility to cause this kind of problem. I can only tell you only use HCT trailers in the correct/legal countries which you can get cargoes from the Cargo Market in game.

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

RealThore

28 Apr 2024 16:55

That's a bummer, haven't happen to me ever when I played ets2 the last couple of years but thanks for that. Would a mod like "double trailers everywhere" change that behavior?
Last edited by mads1153 on 28 Apr 2024 17:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please don't qoute the post above your post.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information