Development on version 1.x (Project Euromir)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
ScuL
Founder

29 Nov 2014 11:21

Estonia feels more Scandinavian where Latvia feels more Eastern European..
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Rocar 512E

29 Nov 2014 13:03

Nico wrote:Based on this location and brand: http://goo.gl/maps/MoSG7
haha

kallejre

30 Nov 2014 08:41

In smaller Estonian cities/towns (Tartu, Pärnu) multiple car sellers gather around magistral entrances of city. Just let you know.

martinusK

30 Nov 2014 17:52

Hi!

Since you're doing Narva as a twin city, i thought, why not add Jaanilinn (or today known as Ivangorod).
It was (and technically still is according to the Tartu Treaty) a part of Estonia before the Soviet annexation. Since it has major textile, food and timber industries i came to the thought of adding a Tree-ET in Ivangorod, but connect it to Narva.
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

Vladzz-G
Developer

30 Nov 2014 18:46

Martinus Kundla wrote:Hi!

Since you're doing Narva as a twin city, i thought, why not add Jaanilinn (or today known as Ivangorod).
It was (and technically still is according to the Tartu Treaty) a part of Estonia before the Soviet annexation. Since it has major textile, food and timber industries i came to the thought of adding a Tree-ET in Ivangorod, but connect it to Narva.
Well... Sounding funny, because if we need to get to Ivangorod's Tree-ET, which has signed to Narva, we should go through border control! :D

I think, that better let Ivangorod stay, as simple scenery town. ;)
ETS2 HQ: Balvi (LV)
ETS2 truck license plate: NI-7211
ATS HQ: San Francisko (California)
ATS truck license plate: VP96851

Main developer of Baltic merge project
Main developer of Finland project

Rance

30 Nov 2014 22:16

Martinus Kundla wrote:Hi!

Ivangorod was founded in 1492 by russian tsar Ivan III Vasilievich, it's a russian city, founded by russians.

TehHipster

30 Nov 2014 23:37

Nico wrote:Based on this location and brand: http://goo.gl/maps/MoSG7
You should also add that company right beside the Dealer because it will be easy to make both in one piece.

emils.krasts

03 Dec 2014 14:44

When making Latvia,you should make it realy flat, because a TV tower is taller than the highest hill. :D

martinusK

04 Dec 2014 19:37

Will you put county signs in Estonia? So when entering Raplamaa there will be a sign indicating that you are in "Rapla maakond" - i've seen similar signs in France i believe
ProMods developer for Estonia Image
Currently working on another bit of Estonia, you'll see it in the Euromir thread soon enough

ScuL
Founder

04 Dec 2014 20:49

Martinus Kundla wrote:Will you put county signs in Estonia? So when entering Raplamaa there will be a sign indicating that you are in "Rapla maakond" - i've seen similar signs in France i believe
Please post an example
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information