Can not use 1.15 and promod

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2014 10:21

moosejunky99 wrote:weird.... i did a run just now.. and promods worked with my 1.15.1 ......
Try driving to a small truckdealer and speak again :P

Yes Promods does work, mostly. But cities can cause some pain.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

gippermand

13 Dec 2014 11:50

Hey there

IF you started to look around BEFORE download anything, and see what can go with that you want to have on your computer, THEN you always will get the right before you find out, that its not Work.

Look at here and see:
http://promods.net/compat.php

Have fun
Med Venlig Hilsen / Regards
Per

Xtry_online
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2014 12:44

Volleybal4life wrote:
moosejunky99 wrote:weird.... i did a run just now.. and promods worked with my 1.15.1 ......
Try driving to a small truckdealer and speak again :P

Yes Promods does work, mostly. But cities can cause some pain.
Except for the small truckdealers I have no problem at all. Some log errors but game keeps running.
So I just make a save before nearing a questionmark.
I do hope there will be a hotfix from ProMods.
Sorry for my poor English. It is not my native language.

Add me on Steam and PSN: Xtry_online

oneirish
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2014 15:28

Jan Verschueren wrote:
Open your Steam Library, right click Euro Truck Simulator 2, choose Properties. On the betas tab, select "temporary_1_14_02 - 1.14.2 for incompatible mods". That should downgrade your game and keep it that way, unless you set it to update at Steam startup or high priority on the updates tab. I kept my Steam copy of the game on 1.12 for a while for the multiplayer (until they ran into the spoofing issues and set the whole world to non-collision) and it did not update to v1.13 on its own during that time.

Jan, that works perfectly, thank you! I never saw that setting. Once you use ProMods it's no fun running without it. Thanks again!!

oneirish
Donation rank:

13 Dec 2014 17:37

gippermand wrote:Hey there

IF you started to look around BEFORE download anything, and see what can go with that you want to have on your computer, THEN you always will get the right before you find out, that its not Work.

Look at here and see:
http://promods.net/compat.php

Have fun
I did check that list several times and was very happy running 1.14.2, had no plans to update.
I did not intentionally want to download 1.15 at all. I did not know it was coming and had already opted out of the beta to stop it - I simply did not realize 1.15 was going to release so soon as official update and also did not know how to prevent Steam from forcing the update. I've only had Steam for a few weeks so this was very new to me. Thanks to Jan and the forum I now know how to lock in the 1.14.2.
Thanks!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information